FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Why Women Shouldn't Mod Their Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few mornings last week, exiting the Tim Horton's in Bowmanville, around 5:45 a.m., a black Pontiac G5 coupe. Black, with PINK rims, and grille inserts.
I will try an get a pic or two of the car.
Quote:Unless they are members of FC.net!!

Good recovery :P
Did it look like this?

[Image: hello-kitty-car.jpg]
dBlast,May 16 2007, 12:56 PM Wrote:Did it look like this?

[right][snapback]238673[/snapback][/right]

Man if there was ever a good case for blowing up a Ferrari there it is.

Laterz :)
dBlast,May 16 2007, 01:56 PM Wrote:Did it look like this?

Not quite
this should be a pink car thread then.....
I like pink.... I eat pink every time she lets me. MMMMMMM Pink. :P
haha my girlfriend said if we could ever win the lottery she wants a older model pink hummer with chrome rims lol
maybe we should let eddie griffin drive that ferrari too lol
Pink is popular in the Subaru world because of the colour's association with STi. The Japanese have this thing about cherry blossums and stuff being powerful symbols etcetera, Kamikaze pilots were heavy into it.

[Image: Gumball_pink_05_big.jpg]

The above is almost livable but there are some really aweful ones.
2001 ZTS,May 17 2007, 12:33 PM Wrote:Pink is popular in the Subaru world because of the colour's association with STi. The Japanese have this thing about cherry blossums and stuff being powerful symbols etcetera, Kamikaze pilots were heavy into it.

[Image: Gumball_pink_05_big.jpg]

The above is almost livable but there are some really aweful ones.
[right][snapback]238746[/snapback][/right]
whose car is that ? does pastrana drive it ?
K_OS,May 16 2007, 01:58 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]238674[/snapback][/right]
Ferrari is a case in itself for blowing up.
zx5power,May 16 2007, 04:16 PM Wrote:haha my girlfriend said if we could ever win the lottery she wants a older model pink hummer with chrome rims lol
[right][snapback]238694[/snapback][/right]

thats pretty funny. Theres a stripper here in town that has an H2 Hummer, custom pink paint job with beatiful 22" chrome wheels.
Flofocus,May 17 2007, 09:04 AM Wrote:
zx5power,May 16 2007, 04:16 PM Wrote:haha my girlfriend said if we could ever win the lottery she wants a older model pink hummer with chrome rims lol
[right][snapback]238694[/snapback][/right]

thats pretty funny. Theres a stripper here in town that has an H2 Hummer, custom pink paint job with beatiful 22" chrome wheels.
[right][snapback]238763[/snapback][/right]

close enough?
[Image: pink1.jpg]
it's not uncommon to see pink on cars... the limited edition Mustang will have pink in the interior, and last year their was the Barbie Edition Bettle in Mexico in pink, not to mention in Japan it's common for most company's to offer a pink colour or colour package on the cars they sell, Even Ford in the UK has a " girl " package that make the badges pink on their cars.
Frost__2001,May 17 2007, 03:30 PM Wrote:it's not uncommon to see pink on cars... the limited edition Mustang will have pink in the interior, and last year their was the Barbie Edition Bettle in Mexico in pink, not to mention in Japan it's common for most company's to offer a pink colour or colour package on the cars they sell, Even Ford in the UK has a " girl " package that make the badges pink on their cars.
[right][snapback]238772[/snapback][/right]
this pink beetles interioir was pretty good something the Mustang should have done..I posted a link to pics of that mustang in the thread about it.. not very pink at all.... heres the beetle inside
[Image: 1001931.w450.jpg]

but there is a girl here in London with a pink jeep, and also a pink precidia, im seeing more and more pink on things.. cars, motorcycles.. its not as shocking to see anymore

I really like the subaru in black and pink...
off topic but some guy won this car apparently, some people have all the luck......
[Image: GumballSubaruRobDyrdek2.jpg]
Nik I just showed her the hummer and she said "omg I love it " lol
Where are the pictures of that brutal hello kitty accord?
K_OS,May 16 2007, 01:58 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]238674[/snapback][/right]

thank god that's only a photoshop.. can't imagine someone actually doing that to their testerossa
think i found it...

[Image: 070417_000.jpg]
Pages: 1 2