FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Meet K/w & C Meet #1 June 4th @ 8pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So its about that time that we start to come out....all the local clubs already had their first gatherings so we might as well start them too.
I was thinking maybe for the first time we meet at the same spot (mall lot) but then maybe someone has any ideas of another place with some coffee and food preferbly?? Im gonna try to think of a place like that so it's not too far of the highway.
I'm doing this in advance so if Masiv meets start on the same mondays we'll have to change it to the next monday (June 11th). So we can go here and there.

Date:Monday, June 11th, 2007 (i will have to confirm)
Place: Wal-Mart Automotive Shop at Fairview Mall
Location: Fairview Mall Parking lot just off HWY 8 at Fairview Road
Time: 8 PM
Map: Click here for the map

I hope to see people to come out, would be also nice to see new faces if there are any.

Some photo's from last year meets (sorry its off my phone :rolleyes: )

[Image: meet5_1.jpg]
[Image: meet5_2.jpg]
[Image: meet5_3.jpg]
[Image: meet5_4.jpg]
[Image: meet5_5.jpg]

See you there!

1.NikiterZts
even though it's across the street for me to attend, I can't go on the 4th, as I'm working night shifts that week, 11th is good.
i was more about 11th as well......i'm pretty sure toronto meet is gonna be during the 4th
dont you mean its just off hwy 8.....hwy 6 is in Guelph...
1.NikiterZts
2.Redzx3
The first Massiv Monday is June 11th. Are you still planning to have this on the same night? You have 2 dates in your post. KW is to far for me to go but I still wanna see all of you guys.
hmmm i really thought they are gonna have theirs on the 4th
That is one sweet looking silver sedan.... I'll try to make it out that night.
so sounds like we are good for this date......torono meet is on the 4th so we are ok for 11th...
I'm in waterloo, new member... I'll do my best to make it!
I won't be making it to this date after all... family comes first... won't comment on it.
im from brampton and i think i will try to come up. it seems like it would be good fun
To far for me to run. Have fun guys.
If i'm not working that night, I'll see what I can do...it ain't that fair of a drive...
if anybody needs my cell number, just in case u get lost ...PM me
So are we a go for the 11th then?
yep!
NikiterZTS,Jun 4 2007, 11:37 PM Wrote:yep!
[right][snapback]240531[/snapback][/right]

Ok, I will be there on the 11th for sure.

Nik, could you also start another thread (me being a lurker here I don't think I should).

We'll kick off our Far West Side KW meets on June 19th.

Here's the TM3 thread: http://torontomazda3.ca/forum/showthread.p...9523#post189523

Make one here and we'll start organizing this thing! :)
bump
ttt
Pages: 1 2