FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tuesday Meets Masiv Meets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
are the meets back on for tuesdays?
They were on Mondays Bill and I talked to Broli a while back and he said that he would be posting up the first meet soon. I have not seen anything as of yet but I am thinking that we should do something soon. What do you think?

Also, I thought you were selling the car.
yea whats going on Billy? car sold or not? hows Honda?
NikiterZTS,May 15 2007, 03:27 PM Wrote:yea whats going on Billy? car sold or not? hows Honda?
[right][snapback]238557[/snapback][/right]
decided to keep it.
took it in for the safety and had a great ride.
changed my mind.
hondas gone.
i have an 05 F150 now.
bought a house in georgetown.
hey...so ur not thaaat far from KW

so no PW in Focus now?
where do you guys meet?
so next tuesday at staples/timmies on dixie rd
May 22, 2007

if your going add your name.
i will show up only if a good a mount of people gonna come.....its a long drive for me
I can do next Tuesday night n/p (Don't even think it's up against a hockey game that night ;) :lol:)

NefCanuck
cleaned up the thread a little to keep it on topic... sorry for the delay..
If I get a letter in the mail from the MTO I will be there.

The funny thing is that they can take your licence away in seconds but it takes 4 to 6 weeks after your doctor gives you the green light to get it back. I think I am on week 5 now. I know the mail man by name at this point.
hello folks!

i have been slow to reply here, with reason.

there will be a MASIV monday meet on may 21st at 7pm, i understand you guys are setting up one for tuesday the 22nd,

thats cool, i will try to pop by, i want to talk a few things out to make sure that our joint meets can continue in the fashion they have established over the last 2 years, fun, safe, and respectul.

i know everyone here are good people and will be willing keep personal feelings away from the meets and the forums.

Nik, let me know if you will be at the meet, and we can have a chat, if ur not gonna make the meet i will hit u over pms here or on tm3.

i will keep an eye on this thread to see if this meet is going on, or if you guys move it to monday.

Kev, you gonna post the meets up here?
we can organize thru facebook?
I should be able to do the 21st as well Broli (The joys of being on vacation :lol: ) so I'll see you there :)

NefCanuck
Broli,May 18 2007, 10:05 AM Wrote:hello folks!

i have been slow to reply here, with reason.

there will be a MASIV monday meet on may 21st at 7pm, i understand you guys are setting up one for tuesday the 22nd,

thats cool, i will try to pop by, i want to talk a few things out to make sure that our joint meets can continue in the fashion they have established over the last 2 years, fun, safe, and respectul.

i know everyone here are good people and will be willing keep personal feelings away from the meets and the forums.

Nik, let me know if you will be at the meet, and we can have a chat, if ur not gonna make the meet i will hit u over pms here or on tm3.

i will keep an eye on this thread to see if this meet is going on, or if you guys move it to monday.

Kev, you gonna post the meets up here?
we can organize thru facebook?
[right][snapback]238881[/snapback][/right]

if there are any problems, i don't have to be there
but pm me anyway
so the list that sundown posted, is that for sure? and dixie is a fairly long road, whats the other road that intersects with it? if its around the dixie ford dealer, i'll make a trip out there.
Spinal,May 18 2007, 11:29 PM Wrote:so the list that sundown posted, is that for sure? and dixie is a fairly long road, whats the other road that intersects with it? if its around the dixie ford dealer, i'll make a trip out there.
[right][snapback]238953[/snapback][/right]
dixie south of dixie ford.
timmies on the left beside staples
so is there gonna be a meet this tuesday? if so what time, i'll come B)
Dunno if I can make tonights meet (Assuming its still on) the shop says they'll have the car done before closing today but I'm not willing to be my life on it :(

NefCAnuck
NefCanuck,May 22 2007, 10:46 AM Wrote:Dunno if I can make tonights meet (Assuming its still on) the shop says they'll have the car done before closing today but I'm not willing to be my life on it :(

NefCAnuck
[right][snapback]239234[/snapback][/right]
ill be there around 8ish see you guys then
is this a every tuesday thing?

im trying to get down to chat with everyone
Pages: 1 2