FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Updated Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after all the looking around I did I finally found a set of rims I liked. So I had them ordered, and just installed this week on Thursday. These are Enkei Evo 6 Hyper Black 17x7 wrapped in Nexen N3000 215/45/17. Now before all you say "Lower it" and I know you all recommend that before rims. I needed summer tires the winter tires just needed to be put away and I didn't have spare rims and wasn't paying for remounting. Now with all that said, yes I will drop it, but won't be till I get some more cash as I will also replace struts/shocks with KYB AGX adjustables. So that'll have to wait. Anyways now the pics..

[Image: Focus1.jpg]

[Image: Focus2.jpg]

[Image: Focus3.jpg]

[Image: Focus4.jpg]
Also forgot to mention, changed the oil today at 15000 km's to Mobil 1 5w20 Synthetic with a Napa GOLD(wix) filter. God that s*** is awesome. And only paid 37$ for a 5liter jug at Walmart.
very nice.
Looks great man.
wanna go offroading together sometimes?

lol just kd

looks cool
I like the color. Looks good man
Nice looking car. It needs a Focuscanada sticker or two
looks alright.
The rims suit the car, so nice choice on that.

I just paid another $100+ for my 2nd oilchange on my car now...gotta love the price of synthetic from the dealers...lol. I'm going to stick with Motorcraft 5w20 Full Syn until the warranty expires on this car. But that's likely not going to happen until next year.

Anyways, back on topic...car looks good man...

L8tz
Drivesthebeast,May 13 2007, 02:05 PM Wrote:The rims suit the car, so nice choice on that.

I just paid another $100+ for my 2nd oilchange on my car now...gotta love the price of synthetic from the dealers...lol.  I'm going to stick with Motorcraft 5w20 Full Syn until the warranty expires on this car.  But that's likely not going to happen until next year.

L8tz
[right][snapback]238318[/snapback][/right]
I was told as long as you keep your receipts you can change your own oil and maintain warrenty
I supply my own oil to the deal for my oil changes. But I do work for Castrol so why wouldn't I?
Focus man, Focus.,May 13 2007, 07:36 PM Wrote:I supply my own oil to the deal for my oil changes.  But I do work for Castrol so why wouldn't I?
[right][snapback]238335[/snapback][/right]

can some of us get SWEET deals on that oil of yours?
Phantom,May 13 2007, 07:04 PM Wrote:
Drivesthebeast,May 13 2007, 02:05 PM Wrote:The rims suit the car, so nice choice on that.

I just paid another $100+ for my 2nd oilchange on my car now...gotta love the price of synthetic from the dealers...lol.  I'm going to stick with Motorcraft 5w20 Full Syn until the warranty expires on this car.  But that's likely not going to happen until next year.

L8tz
[right][snapback]238318[/snapback][/right]
I was told as long as you keep your receipts you can change your own oil and maintain warrenty
[right][snapback]238328[/snapback][/right]
Make sure you write down the kilometers at each change, and even if you use synthetic, change it on Ford's schedule, until the warranty is up :D
Looks good! :D How do you like the Nexans so far?

Ryan
Nice rims, i always like Enkei rims...nice choice!

j.a.dj

Black_ZTS,May 16 2007, 03:14 PM Wrote:Nice rims, i always like Enkei rims...nice choice!
[right][snapback]238651[/snapback][/right]
nice - and looks smoth i like smoth looking cars
reldridge,May 16 2007, 07:38 AM Wrote:Looks good! :D How do you like the Nexans so far?

Ryan
[right][snapback]238627[/snapback][/right]
So far the Nexens are an awesome tire. Tons of grip all the time. I only once so far heard them complaining when doing a hard corner, but that was doing a 90degree turn from 90km/hr... And incase you were wondering where such a thing could happen, we have part of our ringroad that has a turn off to another street, no lights controlling the intersection, and I didn't feel like slowing down. But a bit of chirping and it was all good.
Nice!

I think I was leaning toward the EVO6s if I don't get the SVT EAP rims.

That's a sweet look.