FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: "brainwave"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've figure out why a stock Focus has such a high ground clearance. It's so when the $%^&^^@4%^% heat shield on the fuel tank falls down, it won't scrape the ground.
oldeguy,May 11 2007, 04:33 PM Wrote:I've figure out why a stock Focus has such a high ground clearance. It's so when the $%^&^^@4%^% heat shield on the fuel tank falls down, it won't scrape the ground.
[right][snapback]238135[/snapback][/right]

yup.\\
Built for the trails.

4x4 baby!
that or to clear the common snow fall height in the winter (2"). lol...
Or to make sure us cripples can get in & out of it easy :P :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 11 2007, 07:02 PM Wrote:Or to make sure us cripples can get in & out of it easy :P :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]238155[/snapback][/right]

LOL! :lol:
Frost__2001,May 11 2007, 06:20 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,May 11 2007, 07:02 PM Wrote:Or to make sure us cripples can get in & out of it easy :P :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]238155[/snapback][/right]

LOL! :lol:
[right][snapback]238157[/snapback][/right]
yeah right, ask my dad MR.Badback, still has a hard time getting in
oldeguy,May 11 2007, 08:33 PM Wrote:I've figure out why a stock Focus has such a high ground clearance. It's so when the $%^&^^@4%^% heat shield on the fuel tank falls down, it won't scrape the ground.
[right][snapback]238135[/snapback][/right]
My heat sheild just did that about a week ago.. too lazy to fix it.. will do it tomorrow maybe.. nice to hear when going over bumps though clanging against everything.. that along with my occasional random belt scream = a real head turner.. :lol:
My heat shield let go last February... It worked as a snow plow in slush & snow. :D

Ryan