FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Oral Sex Can Lead To Throat Cancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto...ienceandHealth/

Read the Comments section! :lol: :rofl:
lmao wow... some of those comments were funny.... but scary though about how they did this study.
Quote: D S  from Canada writes:  Wow. This news is tough to swallow.

HAHAHA some of those comments were classic but thats the funniest one.... :lol:
They never did say who was more at risk, Men or Women. I love to eat pu$$y and I smoke. Dose that mean I am in double trouble? Then again this study give women yet another excuse. I don't think I will let Lindsey read this one. LOL
^^thats what i was gonna say Kev.......women shouldn't be aloud to read that!!

*deleted as it was NSFW* :(
-anthony.
Yeah this article needs to be banished from the internet... I won't be telling Michelle about this one, thats for sure!
Frost__2001,May 11 2007, 03:17 PM Wrote:lmao wow... some of those comments were funny.... but scary though about how they did this study.
[right][snapback]238095[/snapback][/right]

Chandler Day from Toronto, Canada writes: I'm all for the study that was done that showed that women who regularly give oral sex to completion were at a far lower chance of breast cancer than those who didn't. ;) Besides, I think you have far greater odds of getting killed driving home on the 401. Now, if you combine driving home on the 401 with receiving oral sex from your GF at the same time, phew, the mind boggles.

This is my favourite.
Tonight I'll have to tell my girlfriend that she's going to die from cancer... :P
I would say that there's a better chance of her choking to death than getting cancer.

At least in my case. ;)
OAC_Sparky,May 11 2007, 05:40 PM Wrote:I would say that there's a better chance of her choking to death than getting cancer.

At least in my case. ;)
[right][snapback]238143[/snapback][/right]
Your married. It's more like this........

Oral sex? I do not understand how talking about sex increases the chance to get cancer. My wife and I talk about sex almost every day, I ask and she....well, you get the picture. :lol: