FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Maple Leafs Sports & Entertainment Strikes Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm starting an email campaign to MLSE... who wants in?
NefCanuck,May 10 2007, 10:13 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,May 10 2007, 09:06 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,May 10 2007, 09:52 AM Wrote:Jesus :blink: another three years of JFJ...

Are we being punished for something? 

Christ I'd like my dad to see a Stanley Cup parade and know what the hell is going on this time :rolleyes: (True story, he was F.O.B. in '67 and had arrived in Toronto mere days before the Leafs won the Cup in '67 and was dragged downtown by my uncle for the parade after they won... didn't have a freakin' clue what the parade was all about :lol:)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]237926[/snapback][/right]
He will this time. Gentlemen, give it time.
[right][snapback]237928[/snapback][/right]

My dad doesn't that have that much time left for JFJ's myriad number of "plans" to come to fruition :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]237931[/snapback][/right]
Let's hope your Dad does.
Leafs TV and Leafs HD both started showing up about 1-2 weeks ago on Rogers Digital cable lineup, its a free addon, including raptors tv. First pre-season game is tonite, anyone watching the first game tonite?
paolo,Sep 18 2007, 07:16 PM Wrote:Leafs TV and Leafs HD both started showing up about 1-2 weeks ago on Rogers Digital cable lineup, its a free addon, including raptors tv.  First pre-season game is tonite, anyone watching the first game tonite?
[right][snapback]249033[/snapback][/right]

Uh... then my cable bill better go *down* since I was paying for LeafsTV up to now <_<

NefCanuck
What leafs tv is now free?? must check when i get home tonight
Pages: 1 2