FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Patience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ladies and Gentlemen, please be patient waiting to get that Ferrari you ordered, the wait time for your order is now 36 months. :o Never mind, I'll go get my Porsche. ;)
Sadly it's 2 months for Camry.
Why buy Toyota? You'd be in danger of falling asleep at the wheel.
oldeguy,May 9 2007, 08:32 AM Wrote:Why buy Toyota? You'd be in danger of falling asleep at the wheel.
[right][snapback]237793[/snapback][/right]

Didn't you know? Doctors are prescribing the Toyota Camary as a sleep aid (The Hybrid model is for those who need to go into a coma *STAT*!) :rofl:

36 month wait for a Ferrari? So what, those rich palookas will simply park the money for the car into something interest bearing and earn enough in interest to pay for the $1,000 oil changes that those things require <_< :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 9 2007, 09:56 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,May 9 2007, 08:32 AM Wrote:Why buy Toyota? You'd be in danger of falling asleep at the wheel.
[right][snapback]237793[/snapback][/right]

Didn't you know? Doctors are prescribing the Toyota Camary as a sleep aid (The Hybrid model is for those who need to go into a coma *STAT*!) :rofl:

36 month wait for a Ferrari? So what, those rich palookas will simply park the money for the car into something interest bearing and earn enough in interest to pay for the $1,000 oil changes that those things require <_< :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]237797[/snapback][/right]
I met a guy once, who owned two Tim Horton's. when I met him he was waiting for his Ferrari to be delivered. I don't know, maybe they have small ......
At least in a Focus, you stay awake.....and Focused on driving.
So if I ordered one now would I get a 3 year old 2008 model or a new 2011 model? Seems like a waste honestly.
Focus man, Focus.,May 9 2007, 12:35 PM Wrote:So if I ordered one now would I get a 3 year old 2008 model or a new 2011 model?  Seems like a waste honestly.
[right][snapback]237818[/snapback][/right]
Ferrari is a waste of money anyhow, in my honest opinion. It would be a 2008. And when you ordered one in 2011, you'd get it in 2014.
Can you order a 2011 Ferrari when the current year is 2008?
enough money you dont have to wait on any list ,
If you want a Ferrari but can't stand them go for a nice Maserati instead it's still a Ferrari but in a different skin altogether.

Laterz :)