FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Volant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i might be buying a Volant intake off of someone on Focaljet and was wondering if $160 shipped(maybe a little more) is a good price
160 CDN?
I'd check Performance Improvements to see how much they are, then figure out if paying US$ + shipping (customs?) is worth it. For some reason I thought they were down to $250.
i got mine for $200 US shipped
j3rt,May 7 2007, 09:13 PM Wrote:160 CDN?
I'd check Performance Improvements to see how much they are, then figure out if paying US$ + shipping (customs?) is worth it.  For some reason I thought they were down to $250.
[right][snapback]237675[/snapback][/right]
i just checked the web site and i can't find the Volant intake on there. it's 160 USD shipped..but if shipping cost more he will split the cost with me. im hoping it will cost me no more then 250 CDN
sorry i have to add....everything came to $200 , after those boarder rip off taxes and all
I got mine for free, as it was already on the car when I bought it from Ford.
Well it looks like i won't be getting this one. What is another good SRI to buy.
Well the K&N Typhoon is a good intake, its no Volant thats for sure. I have a K&N on mine and I cannot complain. Its makes good noise and the fit is second to none. Good luck on your quest.
the K&N Typhoon, is that the one that comes with a heat shield?