FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kittens !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: rpkittenzx9.jpg]

Like I said in my other thread, my cat's having kittens.. She had them 2 hours ago :o

I had to grab one cus my cat ditched it.. jerk.. I let it chill on my belly under my shirt, it tried to suckle my belly button :|

I placed the black kitten on top of a heating pad wrapped in a blanket, in a clothes basket.. and chilled with it for a while. I tried putting it back next to my cat but she wouldn't do anything with it, I waited a few moments, then took it back and she jumped out and meowed about it .. so I put her in a basket and calmed her down while my girlfriend grabbed the other kitten and placed it in the basket too.

I just finished cutting the lining out of the bottom of my bed cus it was covered in blood... Yum.

Anyways, when I get a better chance to take pictures I will, these two are just previews :o.

I'm pretty pumped right now, I've never held an hour old cat before.. It's trippy.

[Image: rpkittensiv4.jpg]
very touching :rolleyes: ............ but I don't like cats :angry:.
Congratulations!.............Dad. Now you're really gonna loose sleep.
Anyone ever notice that a cat is very much like a woman, and men are like dogs?
oldeguy,May 7 2007, 08:57 PM Wrote:Congratulations!.............Dad. Now you're really gonna loose sleep. 
Anyone ever notice that a cat is very much like a woman, and men are like dogs?
[right][snapback]237671[/snapback][/right]

Yes I have seen that... I love eating pussy's. :lol:
be for warned that the mother cat will want to hide her kittens in warm hard to reach areas, and you have to Humanize the kittens, so spend about 10 minutes a day with the kittens so they are used to people touching them.

if you need some more info on kitten and mother cat care pm me.

Also start feeding your Mother cat dry kitten food, as it helps give her some extra vitamins that will be passed down to her kittens.