FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Silver In London, On
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just had a silver ZX3 with a Roush rear end pass me heading North on Wellington... and MAN that car was nice.

Anyone know this guy? I have no idea what the front bumper was but it looked amazing.
was the front bumper black/carbon fibre??

this sounds like tony aka "Zoom" he doesnt come on here anymore
or "focus19"
NikiterZTS,May 6 2007, 04:27 PM Wrote:or "focus19"
[right][snapback]237543[/snapback][/right]

hes a zx5
I see him all the time.
I see that car all the time too.... I think it, or one exactly like it parks at Huron college, there is also a blue zx3 with a body kit that parks behind social science all the time..

that was me, and it is a ZX5 ... ill put up a pic of my rear but not to sure how to post a pic someone tell me
you'll have to register on photobucket.com then u can post
oh...that silver hatch!!! duh...I said hi to you one time at mickey d's, you looked at me like I was a tard....lol don't blame you....it's a sweet ZX5 though...
hey "parkinglot" have you seen the new 07 red zx4 st in town yet.. that one would be my brothers its nice!!!!!! 18's sportline springs im sure you will see it and im sure i hadn't noticed you saying hey
focus19,May 10 2007, 12:03 PM Wrote:hey "parkinglot" have you seen the new 07 red zx4 st in town yet.. that one would be my brothers its nice!!!!!! 18's sportline springs im sure you will see it and im sure i hadn't noticed you saying hey
[right][snapback]237955[/snapback][/right]

I actually did notice a nice red ZX4 with rims on talbot one day, must have been him...if it's the same car, it's nice looking alright....