FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Apology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please accept my apology for taking Nikiter ZTS's topic, regarding his lowering of his CDan, off road onto another path. Some things were said that shouldn't have, which made it necessary for the topic to be cleaned up or out.

Having said that, does anyone know where I can get a 1st generation huge honking spoiler from a Tiburon?
lol man no worries...

not sure about the spoiler......have u thought about getting OEM '00-'04?

or if u into bigger spoilers take a look at '05-'07 the ones with GFX package
i'll try to find some pics
Honda / Toyota / Mazda spoilers would look nicer IMO ;)

Mazdaspeed Protege spoiler.. TRD Celica spoiler *lol*.. Honda Civic SiR, Integra Type R...

Lots of ebay honda spoilers to be had ;)
ex1z7,May 4 2007, 12:37 PM Wrote:Honda / Toyota / Mazda spoilers would look nicer IMO ;)

Mazdaspeed Protege spoiler.. TRD Celica spoiler *lol*.. Honda Civic SiR, Integra Type R...

Lots of ebay honda spoilers to be had ;)
[right][snapback]237391[/snapback][/right]
Porsche 911 whaletail too.
prob OEM spoiler is your best bat....GFX spoiler is good when the car is nicely dropped
You could get a couple of WRX STi wings and stack them on top of each other if you're going for big. ;)

Didn't all the ZTS models come with the OEM spoiler? Maybe not in 2000 though..
^^^mine did......but its a 2002 model
guilty,May 6 2007, 10:41 AM Wrote:Didn't all the ZTS models come with the OEM spoiler?  Maybe not in 2000 though..
[right][snapback]237530[/snapback][/right]
^^ Bingo ... the 2000 ZTS was minus the spoiler, fog lights and 16" rims ... it did come with the spiffy faux wood-grain trim on the inside though and had leather available, which none of the other models did.

Ford had to change that for '01 though because it was seriously outsold by the less expensive SE sport with the same engine and rims but also a spoiler and fog lights.
ZTWsquared,May 6 2007, 12:48 PM Wrote:
guilty,May 6 2007, 10:41 AM Wrote:Didn't all the ZTS models come with the OEM spoiler?  Maybe not in 2000 though..
[right][snapback]237530[/snapback][/right]
^^ Bingo ... the 2000 ZTS was minus the spoiler, fog lights and 16" rims ... it did come with the spiffy faux wood-grain trim on the inside though and had leather available, which none of the other models did.

Ford had to change that for '01 though because it was seriously outsold by the less expensive SE sport with the same engine and rims but also a spoiler and fog lights.
[right][snapback]237537[/snapback][/right]
I've put in Fogs, Spoiler next. Any donations greatly accepted :lol: