FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: H1 Hummer Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't even own a Hummer but it makes me wanna buy them :lol:

The actual add

"These are some bad ass looking rims. For sale to only the most manly of men (or women). If it were possible for a set of rims to sprout chest hair and a five o'clock shadow, these Prime rims would look like Tom Selleck. They are that manly.

These Rims aren't meant to drive to the mall so you can pick up that adorable shirt at Abercrombie & Fitch. They aren't meant to carry you to yogo class or to Linens & Things. No, thats what a Prius is for. If this is what you're into, you can stop reading this post right now. Seriously stop.

These 16.5" rims were engineered by 3rd degree ninja super-warriors in the highest of mountains of Japan to serve the needs of a man that cheats death on a daily basis. They didn't even consider these special rims for any vehicle other than the manliest of man vehicles. The H1. These rims aren't spinners and they certainly aren't chrome, a real man doesn't even consider these as an option. These rims are forged of high grade Aluminum and are blood/gore resistant. They are extremely sturdy and well made, to ensure their strength even through the gnarliest of situations. These rims were guanteed to hold up when trying to chase down Afghani terrorists. Why worry about the strength of your rims, while you're trying to choose which terrorist anihilate first? There are a couple small and nearly unnoticable marks on the rims, left over from a run in I had with a 50 caliber anti-aircraft self-cooling machine gun.

My price on these bad boys are $600 dollars each, which is a steal for what they sell retail, but I'll entertain reasonable offers. And by reasonable I dont mean $150. Thats liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-schincter-kick with a follow up three fingered eye-jab. Would that hurt? Hell yeah it would. Let's just say you wont be the prettiest guy at the Coldplay concert anymore.

Now, go look in the mirror and tell me what you see. If it's a rugged, no holds barred, super brute he-man macho Chuck Norris stunt double, then contact me. I might be out hang-gliding or BASE jumping or just chillin with my lady, but I'll get back to you. And when I do we can talk about a price over a nice glass of Schmidt while we listen to Johnny Cash.

Remember- H1s go to war, H2s go to the mall "

Blood and Gore resistant. I'm sold.... :lol:
lol great ad!
WOW i dont know want else to say
willcann,Apr 17 2010, 10:46 PM Wrote:WOW i dont know want else to say
[right][snapback]305371[/snapback][/right]

x2
lmao, thats epic
thats one for creative writting class lol