FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Autocross - May 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having autocross on Sunday at Niagara County Community College if anyone wants to come on down. Its about 10-15 minutes from the Lewiston-Queenston bridge.

Adddress is (yay google maps):

3111 Saunders Settlement Road
Sanborn, NY 14132

Should be a handful of us there running.
should be fun
how much to enter?
what do i need to bring with me? (helmet?)
what time does it start at?
Its like $20-30 for the day. Last year at this location, we got 4-5 runs in.

Bring food & drinks.. there is nothing nearby as far as McD's or Burger King or anything. they have loaner helmets to use.

I usually get there around 7-7:30am, gets me a good parking spot, have some breakfast, and get the car cleaned out. Registration usually opens around 8ish, and then run the car through tech for a safey check.

Make sure that you clean out any loose objects, can't have unsecured things bouncing around.

They'll be able to help you out with classing the car too. From the list of mods, I'm going to guess you'll be in STS (with me!).

Link for classing:
http://www.odr-scca.org/DIY-classing.htm
Unless things change drastically between now and then, I won't make this (Though it would be a good warm up for the SVTOA Redline Rendevous) please take pictures though :)

NefCanuck
Oh I'll definately have a camera Hopefully we'll be able to get photos taken if people don't have to run/work for that round. pain in the neck when everyone is racing/working at the same time, and no one has any free time, since you can't take pictures when out on the course, or working the course.

Also going to try to rig up a camera mount to take some video.
My bro got some RCA video recorder thing for christmas, and may give it a try.