FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rim Offset + Diameter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all
I had a 00 zx3 and had a set of Team Dynamic Racing monza 17 on it ,got them with the car back then right outta the showroom , If any one can tell me what the standard offset is and if there 4 - 100 's or 4-108's and would they fit my new 07 GFX roller ????.please get back to me via email at zx3.guy@sympatico.ca
Thanks in advance
Matt Roosevelt B) B) B) B)
The bolt pattern is the same. I believe the only difference is the diameter of the front brakes. On the earlier modles you can use a 14" wheel and tire combo for snow tires but on the newer version the front brakes will hit the rims if you use that set up. But I think you should be able to make your swap without any issues.
Focus man, Focus.,May 1 2007, 12:41 PM Wrote:The bolt pattern is the same.  I believe the only difference is the diameter of the front brakes.  On the earlier modles you can use a 14" wheel and tire combo for snow tires but on the newer version the front brakes will hit the rims if you use that set up.  But I think you should be able to make your swap without any issues.
[right][snapback]236904[/snapback][/right]

Hi
I need the numbers ??? I don't have a clue to which one's they are. LOL
getting there soon and a new set of chromy 18's I hope too .
Thanks in advance ... P.S. the stiffer the pickle the straighter the line .(LOL)
Cheer's
Matt Roosevelt B) B) B) B)
bolt pattern for all Focus 4x108
stock offset is around +50mm (depending on model)

anything from +42 to +52mm offset should be fine with no rubbing
thenorm,May 2 2007, 09:31 PM Wrote:bolt pattern for all Focus    4x108
stock offset is around +50mm (depending on model)

anything from +42 to +52mm offset should be fine with no rubbing
[right][snapback]237107[/snapback][/right]

Thank you so much good fellow focy owner
matt r :D :D :D