FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live in Barrie Ontario. wondering if anyone has SVT rims for sale in and around my area? if so jasons15@hotmail.com sen an e-mail to me plz thanks
jasons10,Apr 30 2007, 09:12 PM Wrote:I live in Barrie Ontario. wondering if anyone has SVT rims for sale in and around my area?    if so      jasons15@hotmail.com  sen an e-mail to me plz  thanks
[right][snapback]236879[/snapback][/right]

Just wanted to thank all the amazing people here who are so helpful... this site is not helpful nor worth the time. looks like focusfantics is the better site. got the rims i want through a reputable dealer and for a great price. thanks for the hookup
you're an ass
oh yeah like your expected to find your rims , find them yourself lazy ass :lol:
If you had paid a little more attention to the site, instead of us all drolling over the fact you want new rims, oh wow big boy, you would have noticed recently in the for sale ads that right in friggin Barrie, a member was selling his better than SVT rims at a cheap price.

You lose twice.
Hmmm. 2 posts ever, a month and a half apart. One is a request, the other an idiotic rant. Glad we didn't go to the effort to help you out.

What does this look like, Autotrader?

jasons10,Jun 18 2007, 05:22 PM Wrote:
jasons10,Apr 30 2007, 09:12 PM Wrote:I live in Barrie Ontario. wondering if anyone has SVT rims for sale in and around my area?    if so      jasons15@hotmail.com  sen an e-mail to me plz  thanks
[right][snapback]236879[/snapback][/right]

Just wanted to thank all the amazing people here who are so helpful... this site is not helpful nor worth the time. looks like focusfantics is the better site. got the rims i want through a reputable dealer and for a great price. thanks for the hookup
[right][snapback]241700[/snapback][/right]
I think your mistaken, I've always found this site to be very informative and helpful. You come onto the site, asking for someone else to find you something that's somewhat limited, and I'm sure most SVT owners want to keep their rims. Have fun