FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saw This One Members Car For Sale.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so me and ca_focus were cruising today and all of the sudden he shows me this one focus for sale at the dealer that we were passing by.
i quickly recognised the car and we decided to stop by.....i could only take one pic cuz the dealer came out and was like "No taking photos aloud, i don't want these pics ending up on the internet!!"....well at least i got one

[Image: Picture233.jpg]
its has 64K on it and they want $12grand for it....ouch...

here are some other photos when this car came to the meets
[Image: white_focus1.jpg]
[Image: white_focus2.jpg]
[Image: white_focus3.jpg]
you can buy my car for 2k cheaper and make this guy look like hes standing still.

Spend the saved 2 k in gay vinyl if youd like.

You ask ca_focus if he has any mazda 3 wipers?
lol
i'll metion it to him...didn't he guy your rims before?
that car is like 6k overpriced, whoever had the car before even managed to ruin the hood by drilling holes for the washer nozzle LED lights...UGH.

Well, it certainly sticks to its theme on the outside well enough, though I can't remember for the life of me what that car's interior was like :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 30 2007, 09:29 PM Wrote:Well, it certainly sticks to its theme on the outside well enough, though I can't remember for the life of me what that car's interior was like :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]236882[/snapback][/right]

well it was stock for the most part....just had aftermarket shift knob, ebrake handle....svt temperature cluster.....and big ricer tech on the left side of the winfshield.....wtf for? it has like no go
ha that car sold 2 years ago 4 cheaper then that i looked at it at the loan arranger and they were asking 12 and after sitting there 4 2 months sold it fot 11,500
I take it you guys dont like this guy.

If you can buy an SVT for $9,500............why would you buy this?
Maybe I should buy it for the door handles and mirrors! Please refer to my post on door handles in the Appearance forum for reference. Remind me not to paint my grill.
D-Dub,May 1 2007, 06: Wrote:I take it you guys dont like this guy.

If you can buy an SVT for $9,500............why would you buy this?
[right][snapback]236900[/snapback][/right]

Dont know him, I just get mad that these cars sell for this much and people turn around and say Im asking to much for my car. :rolleyes:
He was a nice guy.

Never posted, heard about the meet from SVTDEAN.

I think SVTDEAN still lurks.

WAAAY over priced.
I want to know if SVTDEAN ever got that thing on the road? What was it
"nobody can match the speed and looks of my Saleen SVT Focus"?
hardk0re,May 1 2007, 09:04 AM Wrote:I want to know if SVTDEAN ever got that thing on the road?  What was it
[right][snapback]236911[/snapback][/right]

classic thread!

Yup he was good at calling us all out...that's fur sure!
ANTHONYD,May 1 2007, 09:14 AM Wrote:
hardk0re,May 1 2007, 09:04 AM Wrote:I want to know if SVTDEAN ever got that thing on the road?  What was it

classic thread!

[right][snapback]236912[/snapback][/right]

Calling us out? Dont you need a running car to do that?
Flofocus,May 1 2007, 09:20 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,May 1 2007, 09:14 AM Wrote:

classic thread!

[right][snapback]236912[/snapback][/right]

Calling us out? Dont you need a running car to do that?
[right][snapback]236913[/snapback][/right]

Yes technically.

:lol:
NikiterZTS,Apr 30 2007, 10:00 PM Wrote:lol
i'll metion it to him...didn't he guy your rims before?
[right][snapback]236877[/snapback][/right]

The deal was I trade him my rims for his rims + mazda 3 wiper. I forgot about the wiper as me and darkputppet were kind of in a hurry to get my car datalogged so i forgot to ask, but hes been ignoring me since. :angry:
I donno but it's just me, but it looks like there is something wrong with the car, if you look at the Hella headlights they look like they are poped out.
Maybe someone has tried to take them out and gave up.
I also like the fact that the car's on stock 15" rims. What happened to the 17/18" white ones?

Also, tell the dealer to stuff it. It's a free country. If he threatens to call the cops just walk off the property, snapping pictures as you go.
Maybe the car was hit?

(with an ugly stick)
Pages: 1 2