FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Feel A Little Sorry For This Guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Impala SS and Mustang GT smashed by poor guys fiancee in her Cadillac Escalade . Go to page 2 for full story and pics :rolleyes:
Impala Forum
Damn......that sux. but on the lighter side it only Chevy... :P :P But yeah....hopefully he gets that all sorted.....If my OL did that it would be right to the curb no questions asked.....
bitch is crazy!!!.......wow
Thats crazy. Without the pics i woulda never believed it.
Noooo not an Impala! I love those cars!
...ouch.......i wonder if she's still alive....?
S#!t, I am getting married in 4 months. I hope this wont happen to me... We are going to be on national television. LOL

I have never seen a Mustang folded like that parked in a driveway And that poor Impala. What a sin.
Ladies and Gentlemen, before you get engaged to be married, make sure you communicate honestly and completely with each other about everything.Well, at least the guy had the right attitude, cars can be replaced, and she's in jail.............
Showed that to the wife...

"If you ever touched my cars like t...."

"Yeah..yeah...2 black eyes, I know." :rolleyes:

:lol:

wow.... what a crazy bitch..
That bish is CA-RAZY!

Two words:

Body Bag.
I feel sorry for him for his monetary loss, but keep in mind we are only getting 50% of the story. She may be crazy, or completely justified.

Ryan
reldridge,May 1 2007, 03:09 PM Wrote:I feel sorry for him for his monetary loss, but keep in mind we are only getting 50% of the story. She may be crazy, or completely justified.

Ryan
[right][snapback]236956[/snapback][/right]

Even if he cheated on her with her sister, she's crazy. :lol:
Facking Cow!!!! That Stang was mint :(
holy crap....that freakin sucks...

at least my fiancee share my point of view. If you've got a problem with someone, confront them about it, don't take it out on their car(s)....
Holy hell... I mean WTF was this woman's major malfunction?

"The Wedding's Off"

SCREE... BAM! *CRASH*

"Did you say something honey"? :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
Flofocus,May 1 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:
reldridge,May 1 2007, 03:09 PM Wrote:I feel sorry for him for his monetary loss, but keep in mind we are only getting 50% of the story. She may be crazy, or completely justified.

Ryan
[right][snapback]236956[/snapback][/right]

Even if he cheated on her with her sister, she's crazy. :lol:
[right][snapback]236957[/snapback][/right]

Never said she WASN'T crazy... I'd still smack her, but she must have had reasons, no matter how screwed and twisted. :D

I shed a tear for the ex-Fox body Mustang... :(

Ryan