FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Jibber Jabber From The Bbq Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
darkpuppet,Apr 30 2007, 12:00 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 29 2007, 11:37 PM Wrote:Well done vid...  I like the choice of music that goes with it... what is it?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]236788[/snapback][/right]

the music is from a band consisting of buddies from my highschool. Some of the instrumental is good, but the production value of the CD is pretty amateur... which stands to reason as it was a bunch of highschool kids back in '94

the full song is here

I can make you a copy if you want.. it's pretty easy listening.

btw..thanks for the compliment.. I'm not happy with it, as I only took an hour away from work yesterday... it's damn near impossible to loop music with just windows movie maker...
[right][snapback]236792[/snapback][/right]

If I could get the video that'd be great (I tried erm "borrowing" it using a Firefox extension last night, no joy... I think the service was down)

A seperate copy of the music would be great too :)

NefCanuck
ZX5chica,May 1 2007, 12:13 PM Wrote:Oh and MeFord... this is a very early Happy Birthday :)
[right][snapback]236944[/snapback][/right]
Hey, thanks!

But you still owe me a birthday spanking. :lol:
meford4u,May 1 2007, 03:35 PM Wrote:
ZX5chica,May 1 2007, 12:13 PM Wrote:Oh and MeFord... this is a very early Happy Birthday :)
Hey, thanks!

[right][snapback]236960[/snapback][/right]

Don't worry, I'll spank you for her... all I ask is that you wear clothes and I wear a glove instead.
darkpuppet,May 1 2007, 06:21 PM Wrote:
meford4u,May 1 2007, 03:35 PM Wrote:
Hey, thanks!

[right][snapback]236960[/snapback][/right]

Don't worry, I'll spank you for her... all I ask is that you wear clothes and I wear a glove instead.
[right][snapback]236973[/snapback][/right]

I'll hold him down.

Hmmm, maybe we have a good idea for a fund raiser fort he site huh?

I'll make an FC paddle and we can all take turns spanking his ass for a few bucks.

[Image: spank.jpg]

I'd be a little concerned of the whole, "returned favour" thing...
darkpuppet,May 1 2007, 06:52 PM Wrote:I'd be a little concerned of the whole, "returned favour" thing...
[right][snapback]236980[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :ph34r:
darkpuppet,May 1 2007, 05:52 PM Wrote:I'd be a little concerned of the whole, "returned favour" thing...

Hey, no worries, you can run away as necessary (and your car would be faster than his truck ;))

Me on the other hand... hell Meford could push his truck and catch me with it trying to leave on foot if I was involved :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 1 2007, 08:56 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,May 1 2007, 05:52 PM Wrote:I'd be a little concerned of the whole, "returned favour" thing...

Hey, no worries, you can run away as necessary (and your car would be faster than his truck ;))

Me on the other hand... hell Meford could push his truck and catch me with it trying to leave on foot if I was involved :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]236999[/snapback][/right]
What if I got rid of the truck and bought a new car already?
meford4u,May 1 2007, 09:03 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,May 1 2007, 08:56 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]236999[/snapback][/right]
What if I got rid of the truck and bought a new car already?
[right][snapback]237012[/snapback][/right]

Then I'd get the tire tracks on my back all the faster :lol:

Seriously? You sold off the blue hauler? What'd you get to replace it? :huh:

NefCanuck
How is the Edge anyway?

:ph34r:
can you haul lumber in an edge? (tho very nice car!)
darkpuppet,May 2 2007, 06:09 PM Wrote:can you haul lumber in an edge?  (tho very nice car!)
[right][snapback]237126[/snapback][/right]
Why would I need to haul lumber?

I am not, I repeat not, doing renovations anymore.

Family, yes. Friends no.

And no customers to be a PITA.
meford4u,May 2 2007, 07:01 PM Wrote:And no customers to be a PITA.
[right][snapback]237131[/snapback][/right]
If your customers are a PITA you might be in the wrong err.... "business". :lol:
OAC_Sparky,May 2 2007, 10:09 PM Wrote:
meford4u,May 2 2007, 07:01 PM Wrote:And no customers to be a PITA.
[right][snapback]237131[/snapback][/right]
If your customers are a PITA you might be in the wrong err.... "business". :lol:
[right][snapback]237169[/snapback][/right]
I was in the wrong business. Everyone I knew asking if I could "help" them and then i did the job. Then when cash was discussed it was like, what, I thought you were just helping us out?

That's not a great business plan.
^-- no s**t.. it's why I won't do telephone computer support for the family any more...
darkpuppet,May 2 2007, 10:53 PM Wrote:^-- no s***.. it's why I won't do telephone computer support for the family any more...
[right][snapback]237182[/snapback][/right]

How do you manage that? Geez, I even say "call later, I'm busy" and the family acts like I'm telling them to drop dead <_<

NefCanuck
darkpuppet,May 2 2007, 11:53 PM Wrote:^-- no s***.. it's why I won't do telephone computer support for the family any more...
[right][snapback]237182[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, I know.

My wife doesn't understand why I get irritated when she volunteers me to spend 2 hours on the phone with my sister-in-law troubleshooting her PC.
I NEVER do telephone support (outside of company time). It's face-to-face or get a local support shop to do it, depending on where they are. No exceptions.

I've been on the bad end of a call where "what do you mean I wasn't supposed to delete that?" was an actual scenario. Never again.
All posts NOT bbq related are to be found here.
Where's "here" and how do I get "there" from "here"? Is "here" Iraq? s***, I knew we'd end up "there" eventually.

:ph34r: :lol:
Pages: 1 2