FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Foreign Rice X.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

02SVTSEDAN

WTF!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd_0npcfLvU&NR=1
What do u say to something like this but WTF!!!!!!!! :blink:
Major rice, but at the same time, you gotta give the guy props for putting that much work into the car. I'm sure the controls behind all that aren't off the shelf parts.
I don't think they're Afghani, but I DO think they stole some ideas from ZX3TUNR.
Well that turned my headache into a full blown migraine. It would’ve been cool if one of the doors smashed against the ground and broke or if a car took out one of the spinner doors.
When someone puts spinners or a big ass coffee table spoiler on the back of their 120hp Focus, do we title the thread "!@#$$% Canadians"?

Of course not.

So what does this do with "Afghanis" as a group?

All that video shows is that ricing knows no borders. At least he's not out building IEDs.

They're Saudi Arabians
looks actually cool and the guy must of spend lot of money and time in his ride.

As for calling them F*ing Afghanis, well... please learn your countries before you go and calling them names.

As Dub, said, they are SA's. which means they have too much money and they don't know what to do with it :)
I've see this video before, and still think the music is lame along with the car being an American Version Accord and not the global version.
this is older then the internet

and Frost we already know that u don't like hip-hop/rap music :lol:
So besides stupid spinning rear doors and a trunk that opens sideways what good is this car?
mo_focus,Apr 29 2007, 03:58 PM Wrote:As Dub, said, they are SA's. which means they have too much money and they don't know what to do with it :)
[right][snapback]236757[/snapback][/right]

:D
Exactly.
Well, certainly shows that while you may have money, doesn't mean you have good taste I guess <_<

NefCanuck

Changed the title to something a little less... inflammatory ;)

02SVTSEDAN

Wow! - Some real smooth people on here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not impressed....but if the doors opened and closed buy pressing a button that would be cool

i saw that ages ago, gave me quite the laugh, still does.