FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 1 Member Is Celebrating His/her Birthday Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
20? That's it? Really?

I have a rule about women younger than my son.

And wishing them a Happy Birthday good and proper is my number one rule.

So Have a great day and enjoy your day.

Happy Birthday Char

:beerchug:
Happy Birthday
Happy B-day Char where ever you are.
I've never met you, but you sound nice on here...

Happy Birthday!
Happy Happy, Char sorry I couldn't come to the party but I had to work.
:beerchug: Happy B-Day Char :)
HBD Char :beerchug:

20? Geez I just had fillings pulled out of my mouth last week that were older than that :blink: :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Baby Char Happy Birthday! You looked beautiful as usual today :)
HBD!
Happy belated birthday!
Happy Belated Char!
And she never came around here to say thanks to all of us perverts. Nice girl that Char. :rofl:
Aww thanxxx everyone for the happy bday (ur not all perverts) lol ...sorry for my late thanx but i was at my mommy baby group...My birthday was awsome...And a special thanx to kev. lol (there r you happy??)...Philip-i'm suprise your not saying anything about ur shirt that I still have from last year lol...dont worry u'll get it back 1 day!!
char,Apr 30 2007, 03:41 PM Wrote:Aww thanxxx everyone for the happy bday (ur not all perverts) lol ...sorry for my late thanx but i was at my mommy baby group...My birthday was awsome...And a special thanx to kev. lol (there r you happy??)...Philip-i'm suprise your not saying anything about ur shirt that I still have from last year lol...dont worry u'll get it back 1 day!!
[right][snapback]236837[/snapback][/right]

LOL did you find my sweater yet? and yes I still want it back even though it's been a year later already.... :rolleyes: