FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Racing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow Ford seems to be getting smart..well kinda. I was on the Ford Racing webpage
looking for some suspension pieces for my Focus and I noticed that some Ford Racing parts are covered under warrenty.!! The only downside is that thay are for the Mustang only?? I think Ford would make some serious money if they had warrenties for there Focus parts.
Canadian ST,Apr 28 2007, 09:55 PM Wrote:The only downside is that thay are for the Mustang only?? I think Ford would make some serious money if they had warrenties for there Focus parts.
[right][snapback]236683[/snapback][/right]

Not really. There's alot more Mustangs out there. And more people spend money on a mustang then a Focus.
Canadian ST,Apr 28 2007, 09:55 PM Wrote:Wow Ford seems to be getting smart..well kinda. I was on the Ford Racing webpage
looking for some suspension pieces for my Focus and I noticed that some Ford Racing parts are covered under warrenty.!! The only downside is that thay are for the Mustang only?? I think Ford would make some serious money if they had warrenties for there Focus parts.
I think Ford would make some serious money from US if they had warranties for their Focus parts
oldeguy,Apr 29 2007, 10:24 AM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Apr 28 2007, 09:55 PM Wrote:Wow Ford seems to be getting smart..well kinda. I was on the Ford Racing webpage
I think Ford would make some serious money from US if they had warranties for their Focus parts
[right][snapback]236726[/snapback][/right]

Yup I would get a supercharger through Ford if it came with a warrenty,
Canadian ST,Apr 28 2007, 08:55 PM Wrote:Ford Racing parts are covered under warrenty.!!
Don't they have to be installed by a Ford dealer?
CanadaSVT,Apr 30 2007, 05:56 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Apr 28 2007, 08:55 PM Wrote:Ford Racing parts are covered under warrenty.!!
Don't they have to be installed by a Ford dealer?
[right][snapback]236849[/snapback][/right]

In that case they get at least some warranty (with dealer install) right? I mean Ont. law say minimum 90 days/5,000km IIRC but most dealerships give 1 year 20K on OEM parts at least and so I would think they'd give that on any parts that you buy from them...

NefCanuck
I was told my FRPP 4.10 gears have no warranty, weather Ford installed them or not (NOT).

No Warranty on Ford Racing Performance Parts