FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Check Out This Mess.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
wow...and I thought my paint jobs had orange peel.

That is horrible.
something something something I admire the originality something something..............ah screw it: looks like ass and I see LED washer nozzles which in it self speaks volumes. Enough said.

lol
hand painted......

i have to say this is an ugly focus
I can't say I see anything wrong with the quality of the paintjob...

The design? :blink: Holy Stevie Wonder Batman!! :blink:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 24 2007, 01:55 PM Wrote:I can't say I see anything wrong with the quality of the paintjob...

[right][snapback]236136[/snapback][/right]

look harder then, that paint job is horrible, I can do better, and that isnt saying much. :ph34r:
Are we at focuscanada in anyway shape or form affiliated with Focaljet? I was concerned about how many on that site liked his paint job. Being original, and different are good things, but, being original, different and plain old ugly is just bad. Although, I'd like to know how to paint my door handles and mirrors
oldeguy,Apr 24 2007, 01:57 PM Wrote:Are we at focuscanada in anyway shape or form affiliated with Focaljet? I was concerned about how many on that site liked his paint job. Although, I'd like to know how to paint my door handles and mirrors
[right][snapback]236138[/snapback][/right]

no...this site was created because we didnt really like their rules and wanted something better than Focaljet: team Canada

FJ has way more technical info than here though. It is where I get most of my answers when i am stumped.
oldeguy,Apr 24 2007, 12:57 PM Wrote:Are we at focuscanada in anyway shape or form affiliated with Focaljet? I was concerned about how many on that site liked his paint job. Although, I'd like to know how to paint my door handles and mirrors

Great question and no, FJ pissed off a lot of us a while ago and we gave up on them entirely. In fact years ago almost all the members from Southern California got so pissed off as well that they joined FC!!!!!!
Flofocus,Apr 24 2007, 01:59 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Apr 24 2007, 01:57 PM Wrote:Are we at focuscanada in anyway shape or form affiliated with Focaljet? I was concerned about how many on that site liked his paint job. Although, I'd like to know how to paint my door handles and mirrors

no...this site was created because we didnt really like their rules and wanted something better than Focaljet: team Canada

FJ has way more technical info than here though. It is where I get most of my answers when i am stumped.
[right][snapback]236140[/snapback][/right]
I too go to Focaljet to gather technical information that stumps us here. Afterall, I'm sure they have a much larger database. I do prefer us for all other things Focused.
I poke around there from time to time, but it's worthless on a "non technical" level.

If you critique someone or offer another idea, the place jumps on you like a pack of rabid wolves. I always hated [fj] for that.

I remember when the socal guys invaded. that was hilarious!

Maybe we should open a forum for them and let them know...I'll bet they'd come back for a little gentle ribbing.

good times.

And as far as that paint job goes... OH OH...SOMEONE GOT MAACO.
Jumping jesus on a pogo stick.

That person needs to be beaten with a rubber hose.

Looks like he had the kindergarten class from the local elementary school come over and give him a hand.
Hell, I can do a better job than that, all I need is a large box of crayons and a heat gun, let me at it!
It's still around, internet ghost town:

http://www.team-socal.org/phpbb/index.php

2001 ZTS,Apr 24 2007, 02:23 PM Wrote:It's still around, internet ghost town:

[right][snapback]236148[/snapback][/right]

im surprised this is still around...dscr.net

You still on that site?
Flofocus,Apr 24 2007, 02:21 PM Wrote:You still on that site?
[right][snapback]236154[/snapback][/right]

Yes, Simon (EFF) and I occaisionally. He's getting married apparantly (same girl he bought house with), not sure if he "announced" that here or not yet?
2001 ZTS,Apr 24 2007, 03:24 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Apr 24 2007, 02:21 PM Wrote:You still on that site?
[right][snapback]236154[/snapback][/right]

Yes, Simon (EFF) and I occaisionally. He's getting married apparantly (same girl he bought house with), not sure if he "announced" that here or not yet?
[right][snapback]236156[/snapback][/right]
yeah, pretty sure he did.
2001 ZTS,Apr 24 2007, 01:23 PM Wrote:It's still around, internet ghost town:

[right][snapback]236148[/snapback][/right]

Nice signature Captain Sensible! :lol:

Quote:Location: Two Dogs Humping, North West Territories
Interests: Stuffing & Mounting Beavers

you don't want shatter the American's view of Canadians
you guys should read the "hi" topic in Canada. This is a good example of Andrew at work :)
http://www.team-socal.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1277
Man he is good :)
it gets really interesting toward the end :)
Pages: 1 2 3