FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wait For Sct Flash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after doing all my upgrades over the weekend I'm ready to order to SCT X Cal 2 from Focus Sport or WP Racing (haven't decided which one quite yet).
Unfortunately I got a call from the Royal Bank security group and apparently someone is using my Visa Card number to buy flight tickets in Costa Rica! :wtf:

So luckily they caught it early, have already reversed a handful of charges and will be issueing me a new card and dropping it in the mail today.

Dam, guess I will just need to wait... :angry:
i'd get it from Randy at Focus sport.

Don thtink there is another tuner around that has done more work on the focus than him.
I too would say FocusSport, also consider if you buy one of their S/C or Turbo kits it comes with an XCAL2 and better support than just buying the XCAL2.
FocusSport's good, Marcy Motorsports is another viable option as well.
has anybody ever bought an xcal 2 from steeda in milton?
do they do tuning for the focus there or only mustangs
Alec: you ruined my vacation

05blackzx5: yes they do tunnin for focus's
Some guys have had good experiences there. When I had to try repeatedly to educate them that there was more than one mainstream Focus motor... I gave up. I popped the hood there one day and they commented that the car was "done up nice" with almost nothing done to it.

Maybe they were being nice... maybe. <_<
I'd say go with Randy from focussport. I've dealt with Steeda a few times, and they're just not focus tuners or interested in foci period. Good guys to deal with but just not that knowledgeable.