FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cat-back Exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive come across a great deal and though i'd share it with you guys Garage16.ca Is selling a full Cat-back Exhaust from Yonaka Motorsport They Retail for $399.00 US and i can grab them for a short time only for $300 cdn Including tax and shipping to anywhere in canada, or $270 cdn tax in for local toronto pick up

Heres the great part if we can get about 3 or 5 foci together I'll put in a order and we will be able to get them for $275 cdn Including tax and shipping to anywhere in canada or $250 cdn for local toronto pick up

Check Them Out Let Me Know If You guys are interested they also except pay pal
if this goes well they will pass on the saving to us in a monthly sale!!

http://www.yonaka.com/product_details.asp?...150&cn=Exhausts
I'll stick with my MBRP.......... thanks........
These are the guys that made my seats. They have a direct distributor here in Ottawa...good guys to deal with.
Is this HKS/OBX style?
i think its more like HKS style,,,, just looking at the bend before the muffler
they didnt set the exhaust up right in the pic on the website, but ive never been a fan of the big fart can mufller hanging in the back with an overkill tip
id say more hks style with a twist,
its a great dealanyways at that price its a steal
No wagon setup, I'm out.
Well he can get other cat back and for more styles but this is what he has on sale at the moment if you guys are interested in anything else and let me know and ill see what i can do for you
3" catback is what i want.
im pretty sure u won't find an aftermarket 3" cat back but i do know of a place that does sick custom full exahust's pm me if ur interested
i think anyone who wants a ricer exshaust on a focus should go out and buy a honda and sell there focus.