FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mother Of The Year Winner!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ZX5focused,Apr 22 2007, 09:01 PM Wrote:Hands down winner and i know its only April!!!
[right][snapback]235854[/snapback][/right]
OMFG. I've seen some pretty nasty vids in my time, but as a parent I had my heart in my throat while I watched that. I had the image in my head of that airbag going off.

I'm not into violence against women, but the line to bitch-slap that idiot forms behind me. :twak:
:blink: Oh my GOD

That was the most disturbing, idiotic and dangerous thing I have ever seen done to a newborn in a car...

Lock that crazy woman up until the kid is old enough to kick her @$$ for subjecting him to that <_<

NefCanuck
OMG! I've seen alot of disturbing videos on youtube, but i think that one was by the worst i've ever seen.

I honestly wonder what some parents are thinking when they do stuff like that.
Wow.......... that is very disturbing...... what do people think these days.....
if I think back my dad did the same with me. Mind you I was 5 or 6 and it was on a side street. Don't think I'm joking either. Gotta love 80's parenting
Wow that is scary...

She needs her kid taken away from her...and her tubes tied so she can't spawn anymore.
hmm if you think about it, it's not any different from Britney Spears doing the same thing in her mini cooper S. If anything it would be a tie for mother of the year.
tie.
this kid is next Ricky Bobby