FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 1st Time Out With The Car !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Test drove the new set up this week end. I love the Nitto NeoGen , I'm impressed by the AGX ajustability. So far for my style I'm running #3 position up front and 4 on the back and it's perfect for the Montreal streets. Day and night from Factory dampers. I'm having a CEL ( check engine ) , I have to find a way to pull the code(s) . I'm suspecting one of the O2 Sensor that I had to modified to reach the new Cat location. The coating of the SVT Header setup is perfect.Don't know if it's about the CEL ( check engine light ) or the SVT header but it feels like I lost some torque and on the other side I really like when you get on the gas and hear the exhaust going through the Header and Cat , the sound is totally different.

Here's a few shots :

Close shot of the brakes ( all nice and clean for now ) .

[Image: 162143.jpg]

[Image: 162147.jpg]

[Image: 162154.jpg]

[Image: 162155.jpg]

[Image: 162149.jpg]

[Image: 162158.jpg]

[Image: 162163.jpg]

[Image: 162167.jpg]

[Image: 162166.jpg]

I'm not showing any engine bay pics. since you saw them already. Came out pretty good even if there is nothing really to catch your eyes.

B)
Nice and clean... nice car. Good job :}
I like it.. nice and clean... keep up the good work!
Very nice and I like your wheels, they really suit the car :)

NefCanuck
not bad!
Beautiful

How refreshing is it to see all these wicked whips out in the sun!

Nice work.
awesome ...def A+ for thie over winter project

you know what touch i really like? how u painted those rotars from the inside.....i think it looks cool even though not everyone is gonna see it..but i like it
NikiterZTS,Apr 23 2007, 10:00 AM Wrote:you know what touch i really like?  how u painted those rotars from the inside.....i think it looks cool even though not everyone is gonna see it..but i like it
[right][snapback]235909[/snapback][/right]

I like the details ... :P
just on a note....do AGX's come with like a manual or some sort of paper that tells the owner which ajustment is better for lets say : street, autocrossing or drag racing?
I haven't really paid attention about the instruction but the best will be for you to test it like I did this week end. You can feel all the changes right away. I can say even only one clic and you can feel it. I'm very happy. It's firm but not unconfortable at all.
Love the rims, so euro looking.
Car looks Jonblaze man...

I'm still trying to resist the modification gods with the Stang, but it's getting hard...gotta change at least 1 thing this summer I think, to set it apart from the other Stangs showing up in Pet all the time lately...

Good job, and what's next?
^^^i'm gonna vote for cams and cam gears.....would be perfect with his set up
Drivesthebeast,Apr 24 2007, 07:10 PM Wrote:Good job, and what's next?
[right][snapback]236195[/snapback][/right]

Like NikiterZTS said I may go with cam gears I'd like to play with timing a little bit.I want to see if I can move the powerband . I'd like less top and more bottom to mid end power. I also have to fix the CEL "Check Engine light" first before going further , I'm guessing the rear O2 sensor but I have nothing to read the code yet so I have to solve that too. I'm trying to get myself a OBD-II reader to pull the code myself. Since I'm always messing with my cars this will help me troubleshoot stuff. :)
Nice Foci!

very clean, Love the rims
looking good , love your rear end , what exhaust is that ? that colour looks smooth
zx5power,Apr 24 2007, 10:14 PM Wrote:lwhat exhaust is that ? [right][snapback]236229[/snapback][/right]

Focus Sport ( non Stealth ) 2.25" , I'm ordering the stealth muffler to quiet it down.

For the pics. I like the 2 first one. You can see the SVT Header and RT Cat under the bumber.. :)