FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some Fresh Pics Of My Ride...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This weekend started off pretty good... drove up to Markham to help a buddy stain his deck... so at Home Depot..

[Image: DSC00048.jpg]

car didn't look as dirty in that pic as it really was... as today I headed over to a buddy's house to install a CAI on his magnum RT and detail the bejesus out of the car...

so all nice and clean..
[Image: DSC00049.jpg]
[Image: DSC00050.jpg]
[Image: DSC00051.jpg]
[Image: DSC00052.jpg]

did the interior too.. just didn't take any pics.... sorry for the quality as it's just the cell phone.

[Image: DSC00054.jpg]
glad to be the first to say that it looks prety damn good lol
why no shots with the top down
a weekend like this it should have been down all weekend
05blackzx5,Apr 22 2007, 08:03 PM Wrote:why no shots with the top down
a weekend like this it should have been down all weekend
[right][snapback]235847[/snapback][/right]

it was down... I left the top up in the pics because I wanted to make sure any water in the window seals wouldn't streak the glass when I put the top down.

I have a pretty wicked sunburn as proof too...

also, I don't have many pics with the top up...

look good SteaveO
i really dig those rims

LOL " sorry for the quality as it's just the cell phone" i think every second person on the internet says that now
the quality sure is better then on my Razr i tell ya that much
Very nice ride B)
you know those rims look like a perfect match to the rims on my dad's 66.
Lookin' good Steve.

When you gonna bring it over for a detail???
Frost__2001,Apr 23 2007, 06:59 AM Wrote:you know those rims look like a perfect match to the rims on my dad's 66.
[right][snapback]235888[/snapback][/right]

My dad has Torque Thrust II's on his '66 Stang. What does your dad have Frost?

Looking good Steve! B)

Ryan
Looks good Steve, but you are making me 2nd guess my desire to put those rims on my car...why? Because you already have them, and a lot of other people are starting to get them too...

Anyways, lookin good man.
reldridge,Apr 23 2007, 02:37 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Apr 23 2007, 06:59 AM Wrote:you know those rims look like a perfect match to the rims on my dad's 66.
[right][snapback]235888[/snapback][/right]

My dad has Torque Thrust II's on his '66 Stang. What does your dad have Frost?

Looking good Steve! B)

Ryan
[right][snapback]235957[/snapback][/right]

Not Sure, he wanted something similar to "Craigger Slots" and they look like those rims, only Gray.
OK first off, Love the "I SWERVE" licence plate......second nice choice on the colour. Too bad just a V6, but at least your not getting it up the pooper when it comes to gas prices
looking good Steve
laidman,Apr 23 2007, 09:28 PM Wrote:OK first off, Love the "I SWERVE" licence plate......second nice choice on the colour.  Too bad just a V6, but at least your not getting it up the pooper when it comes to gas prices
[right][snapback]236019[/snapback][/right]

There seems to be 2 camps to the v6 issue.

Those who think it's a real downer because it's not the GT
Those who think the v6 is still a fast car (it ain't really).

for me, I looked at the GT and the v6 from a modding point of view... if you want to mod the GT, sure you have more HP potential, but you pay 10-11 grand more for that. And the only difference is that come modding time, that's the only thing that really stays... I'd still want to swap out all the suspension and driveline components (minus the axle), etc etc...

So I have the v6, which you can still get 350-400HP, and you swap out all the rest of the stuff you'd swap out on the GT... so for now, it just made sense to save a few bucks, get a convertible which is just as fun no matter how slow it goes, and then in a couple years time I can swap out all the goodies with CS6 gear.

And then it'll be a truly unique, and absolutely kickass ride.
I'll say it again DP, your Stang is friggin' gorgeous and if I could bring myself to take the bath I would on trading in the Focus, that would be my next ride.

Because oddly enough the insurance hit on the V6 is absolutely zero compared to what I'm paying for the Focus right now :blink:

I've got it in my head for a red V6 'vert with black interior :(

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 23 2007, 11:53 PM Wrote:I'll say it again DP, your Stang is friggin' gorgeous and if I could bring myself to take the bath I would on trading in the Focus, that would be my next ride.

Because oddly enough the insurance hit on the V6 is absolutely zero compared to what I'm paying for the Focus right now :blink:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]236036[/snapback][/right]

if you get it in your head to get a 'vert, get a hat for on your head..

(write that down) :)
There's a guy who actually thought out reasons for buying a new car.

Unlike some of us. :rolleyes:
darkpuppet,Apr 24 2007, 05:59 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 23 2007, 11:53 PM Wrote:I'll say it again DP, your Stang is friggin' gorgeous and if I could bring myself to take the bath I would on trading in the Focus, that would be my next ride.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]236036[/snapback][/right]

if you get it in your head to get a 'vert, get a hat for on your head..

(write that down) :)
[right][snapback]236043[/snapback][/right]

Ayup, can't forget the hat, hell I'm nervous just opening the 'roof on the Focus without a lid for my dome... though it hasn't become an issue yet :lol:

NefCanuck