FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Summer Tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a friendly reminder to those who have put on their summer rims and tires. Tighten your nuts........................................... after 100 kms or so.
I left the torque wrench out just for that reason.

I forgot how well the summer tires corner. :)
I think I might have to pick up a set of tires after I put on my swaybars,, I love the factory P-6 they are a great all around tire but I need snows and I might as well get some summer's.

Anyone wanna buy a set of P-6's with ST rims? Only 13,000km and they still have 9/32 tread on them.
I hate the P6's and I hope they burn......... oh wait I did burn them :P
Burnin21,Apr 21 2007, 04:01 PM Wrote:I hate the P6's and I hope they burn......... oh wait I did burn them :P
[right][snapback]235753[/snapback][/right]

it doesnt matter waht tires you or me have on, they going up in smoke!!!
Burnin21,Apr 21 2007, 03:01 PM Wrote:I hate the P6's and I hope they burn......... oh wait I did burn them :P
[right][snapback]235753[/snapback][/right]

Scrapped mine at the store when I bought the Nokians (The P-sucks still had 5/32 of an inch left on them when I bought the new tires) I just wonder if they fobbed them off on some unsuspecting sod as "a cheap set of all season tires" <_<

NefCanuck
I'm not trying to sell my p-6 here...but I think for an all season tire they are good. They grip nice on dry roads, they work in the rain, and I used them this winter in snow storms. I do want summer and winter tires (getiing the best of both worlds) but for an all season what more could you ask for?
man I still have t fix my one from last year. Flat spot in my Svt rim, no longer a 17", now somewhere around a 16x18" depending on where you measure. Still hold air though.
Love driving in detroit..........:(
since we are on topic of summer tires...
I just got some new wheels and 2 of the tires are still good but they are 205/40/17.. I was just gonna buy 2 new ones and let it slide but it seems everyone is riding on 205/45/17... whats the deal ? are the 40's a bad choice ?