FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Quik Out Carpet Stain Remover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last weekend I decided to try Quik Out, a carpet cleaner from Bissel which Meguiars put their name on so it must be good. Not only did it remove salt stains that weren't coming out after numerous applications of other foam based cleaners, but it never discoloured any portion of the carpet. Even easier than recommended, I sprayed it sparingly and waited no time to wipe it off. The black carpet in my 05 looks like new, I highly recommend this... especially seeing as a perfect detailing weekend is among us!

http://canadiantire.ca/browse/product_deta...fromSearch=true

http://www.meguiars.com/whatsnew/newproduc....cfm?SKU=G14922
sweet, i need this bad, my grey carpet is horrible. i jsut dont know when my detailing day is gonna be, stupid exams and work!!!
def need one of those.....my parents car carpet with all that solt that i couldn't get rid of...
I wounder if this would work for road salt?, I got some on my floor mats. I'm going to get some and find out
A little bit of vinegar and water will take out road salt stains
oldeguy,Apr 21 2007, 09:09 AM Wrote:A little bit of vinegar and water will take out road salt stains
[right][snapback]235723[/snapback][/right]
Thanks I'll try that, its just a couple of spots.
Canadian ST,Apr 21 2007, 09:50 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Apr 21 2007, 09:09 AM Wrote:A little bit of vinegar and water will take out road salt stains
[right][snapback]235729[/snapback][/right]
If you get a craving for fish and chips, it's 'cause of the vinegar
I tried that stuff, worked great. The only thing I still need to do is get a Wet/Dry vac from dominion and wash out the carpets to remove all the shampoo residue left in behind. This usually gets rid of all the left over salt smells too.
Canadian ST,Apr 21 2007, 09:50 AM Wrote:
[right][snapback]235729[/snapback][/right]

I've never had problems with Salt and all I do to get rid of it is ol' soap and hot water.