FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Else Has A Massive "to Do" List.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Swap rims (tonight)

Detail the inside of the car, tidy grage, finish BBQ assembly (parts on order)
seed and patch lawn.
Clean the tercel
wipe off patio furniture.
-oh yeah, the MUST DO which will be done tonight: replace the front brake pads & rotors. Noticed I had a squishy pedal on the way to work today.
Well , got to install my clear corners once I get them , Bring the car to ford (power locks) and spend time with the girlfriend.oh and focus canada stickers when they come in.
torradan,Apr 19 2007, 09:57 AM Wrote:-oh yeah, the MUST DO which will be done tonight:  replace the front brake pads & rotors.  Noticed I had a squishy pedal on the way to work today.
[right][snapback]235501[/snapback][/right]
Wear gloves when your doing the brakes, so when you "do" your wife your hands will be clean. Happy Anniversary
zx5power,Apr 19 2007, 10:51 AM Wrote:Well , got to install my clear corners once I get them , Bring the car to ford (power locks) and spend time with the girlfriend.oh and focus canada stickers when they come in.
[right][snapback]235509[/snapback][/right]

Make sure you seal up the corners!
Driving to San Fran, maybe staying the night and driving back through Lake Tahoe. I've already taken 70+ pictures, with room for 500 more + 280 more on another car. We've only just begun.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 19 2007, 12:25 PM Wrote:Driving to San Fran, maybe staying the night and driving back through Lake Tahoe. I've already taken 70+ pictures, with room for 500 more + 280 more on another car. We've only just begun.
[right][snapback]235531[/snapback][/right]

Just remember: if you drop your wallet in San Fran, kick it to Oakland before you bend over to pick it up! :ph34r:

Enjoy your journey, its beautiful over there!
torradan,Apr 19 2007, 11:47 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 19 2007, 12:25 PM Wrote:Driving to San Fran, maybe staying the night and driving back through Lake Tahoe. I've already taken 70+ pictures, with room for 500 more + 280 more on another car. We've only just begun.

Just remember: if you drop your wallet in San Fran, kick it to Oakland before you bend over to pick it up! :ph34r:

[right][snapback]235535[/snapback][/right]

^^^^ROFL!
Oh yeah, remember folks, clean your air filters! This is just since November! (No way in hell was I getting under the car to get to it in the snow)

[Image: dirty-filter.jpg]
torradan,Apr 19 2007, 09:47 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]235535[/snapback][/right]

Nah, just ask his girl to pick it up for him, she won't even get noticed.

My unfortunate list includes a lot of work, damn inventory on Saturday...

DJ friday and Saturday nights, clean car, sisters fiance's stag, pack stuff to move next weekend, girlfriend, one month dating anniversary dinner (mentioned I used to be a chef, D'OH!) Packed full weekend
what should I use to seal them , clear silicone ?
As an example of the pace and volume of work I have before me, in the one hour over lunch I went home, got two cars washed, an oil change on the Focus and went to the LC.

Ich bein efficiency B) (and a bit of speeding) :P
focusracer,Apr 19 2007, 01:24 PM Wrote:Nah, just ask his girl to pick it up for him, she won't even get noticed.

My unfortunate list includes a lot of work, damn inventory on Saturday...

DJ friday and Saturday nights, clean car, sisters fiance's stag, pack stuff to move next weekend, girlfriend, one month dating anniversary dinner (mentioned I used to be a chef, D'OH!)  Packed full weekend
[right][snapback]235541[/snapback][/right]

Instant panty remover. Good luck!
Is that the filter for the MM CAI? How big is it actually?
Ancaster British Car Show on Sunday so I have 2 Mini's to fix and clean up before taking them on the road.

Laterz :)
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 19 2007, 02:38 PM Wrote:Is that the filter for the MM CAI? How big is it actually?
[right][snapback]235553[/snapback][/right]

Yep it is... it measures (roughly).. 7.5" long, and 5.5" and 3.5" at either end. Forgot to measure the actual opening though before I put it back on :( but seems near 3".

Its all nice and pink and making more sucky noises when I took it for a spin. Score! Ended up having to repeat the cleaning process 3 times to get all the crap and corruption out of it.
Pages: 1 2