FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Cubical With A View!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Considering the work I do, I usually find myself sitting in beige cubicals facing a wall.

Today, I finally got a cube with a view... it's not Montreal, and the work is a bit boring, but I get to work by the sound of a waterfountain, and get a decent amount of natural sunlight too...

[Image: new_desk.jpg]

I'm not going to want to give up this cube when this contract's done...

oh, and it's right by Red Lobster too!
ew red lobster.

but umm congrats Steve!
congrats , nice workplace..
Thats a pretty nice cubicle view. I've got a view of nothing from my cubicle. This reminds me i've been meaning to order some stuff of thinkgeek to spruce up my cubicle/office.
The Atrium on Bay? If so, I always cut through there when I go to Learning Tree at 1 Dundas West.
hopefully your work doesnt give you the sudden "urge" to jump!! :P :ph34r:
Nice view but I think if I wasn't afraid of heights I'd eventually become that way, what with that view looking down :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 17 2007, 07:38 PM Wrote:The Atrium on Bay? If so, I always cut through there when I go to Learning Tree at 1 Dundas West.
[right][snapback]235243[/snapback][/right]

yup!

sure it's only home for a couple of months, but if you're by, give me a shout...
1 Dundas, I'll have to keep that in mind.