FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Landlord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
why do they pay this idiot.

WILL FARRELL IS NOT FUNNY!
Will Farrel is funny and so is this skit.....

This is not Pachelbel's Cannon.
fawking right Farrel is funny.....Anchor man was one of the best movies from him
Not one of Farrel's funny clips.
Oh man you guys are crazy.

Farrell = most over rated.

Oh well, can't blame people for bad taste :lol:
I got your back anthony , farrel aint great , id rather dave chappelle
Chapelle has Farrell hands down!
There's no comparison.....AT ALL!

Chapelle doesen't ride the same stupid line for 2 hours.
Not to mention he's way more creative.
zx5power,Apr 17 2007, 06:58 PM Wrote:I got your back anthony , farrel aint great , id rather dave chappelle
[right][snapback]235218[/snapback][/right]

i cant stand his movies either!!!

chappelle is awesome!!
I like Dave, in fact I liked him wayyyyyy back in the day, but his race and stereo type jokes are getting a little old.

Farrel is just fun to watch cause and he can actually act...Dave on the other hand is a good stand up comic.

and Dane Cook is next in line
Chapelle > Farrell.

Farrell=FAIL.
ANTHONYD,Apr 17 2007, 07:05 PM Wrote:Chapelle has Farrell hands down!
There's no comparison.....AT ALL!

Chapelle doesen't ride the same stupid line for 2 hours.
Not to mention he's way more creative.
[right][snapback]235224[/snapback][/right]

Making fun of stereo types and races is creative?.........f*** thats not creative. I bet you one of the reasons why he cut the Chapelle show was because there is only so many times you can modify the same jokes.

Farrell has played everything from a Ex Frat student to a Nascar driver..........Chapplle's been in the 3 movies.

Farrell relies on the same tired crap to get laughs... Like Jim Carrey used to be, except that Carrey at least tries new stuff now <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 18 2007, 12:36 AM Wrote:Farrell relies on the same tired crap to get laughs... Like Jim Carrey used to be, except that Carrey at least tries new stuff now <_<
[right][snapback]235250[/snapback][/right]

Have you seen Stranger Than Fiction

Chapelle is a good stand up comic and thats about it. Farrell is a good comedic actor that probably has some of the most quoted and memorable lines in the past few years, and not many jokes about getting high or creating a character in such a light.

"YOUR THE JUICE BOX GUY! GO TO HELL AND WHEN YOU GET THERE GET ME A JUICE BOX!"
Dane Cook isn't funny... tho everyone around him is.

Will Farrel can be funny, but he needs to be reigned in... doesn't matter if he can make everyone else laugh on set, a lot of times it's just droning on in the movies. Watching a man running around in underwear grows old after 5-10 seconds.

ANd he can actually act too... I'd have to say that Stranger than Fiction is one of his better recent movies for the fact that he's actually acting, not just acting like an idiot.

I dunno.. I don't get the wave of popularity folks like Dane Cook, Will Farrell and a couple others are riding on... I just don't find them as funny as they think they are.
darkpuppet,Apr 18 2007, 08:32 AM Wrote:Dane Cook isn't funny...  tho everyone around him is.

Will Farrel can be funny, but he needs to be reigned in... doesn't matter if he can make everyone else laugh on set, a lot of times it's just droning on in the movies.  Watching a man running around in underwear grows old after 5-10 seconds.

ANd he can actually act too... I'd have to say that Stranger than Fiction is one of his better recent movies for the fact that he's actually acting, not just acting like an idiot.

I dunno.. I don't get the wave of popularity folks like Dane Cook, Will Farrell and a couple others are riding on...  I just don't find them as funny as they think they are.
[right][snapback]235295[/snapback][/right]

Agree.

Dane Cook is also NOT funny. His podacst is painful to say the least.

I goofed, comparing Chapelle to Farrell isn't fair. Chappelle is stand-up.
Farrell is just s***. bar none.
Taladega nights was hilarious, and ancorman had me in stitches... I think he's funny he should just pick better roles sometimes...

Another great comedian is Russel Peters..
Will Farrell is pathetic in my opinion. The only movie that I actually liked with him in it was Stranger than Fiction. I was shocked when I saw that movie. The guy can actually act. Although he still just seems to be stupid. It's tiring to see "comedy" based solely on how stupid a person can be. After seeing ELF, I won't even watch any of his comedy anymore. He's not funny at all. I don't really think Chapelle is that great either, the whole race ticket has gotten old.

Now Bill Cosby, that is a funny funny man.
must be the over 50 humour you guys have......

Bill Cosby is kinda funny but Richard Prior and Eddie Murphy own Chapelle
Pages: 1 2