FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: La Preview 2011 Ford Fiesta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fiesta-1280-006_opt.jpg]

Full article Here

Tons of pics and specs
I'm not liking this grill:

[Image: fiesta-120-005.jpg]

But I do like this one

[Image: fiesta-1280-001.jpg]

But what do I care, I won't be buying this car since I have a family of 5 now!
My Focus ST barely has enough space as it is.
I hope it does well... it looks great and has lots of potential for tuners.
Interior is nice, I would like to see how good the quality is though. ( probably not comparable to my Golf)

Whoever designs the rims in North America should be handed a pink slip.....so ugly.

Hatch will sell nicely in Canada
Chrome Fiesta fail... sporty, body-colour Fiesta WIN.
Fiesta pricing has gone live on Ford of Canada! Build & Price away!

http://ford.ca/app/fo/index.do
Check this bad boy out

3D Carbon and FS Werks (focus Sport) TURBOCHARGED Fiesta
[Image: customfiestasla---17.jpg]

Check out more already custom Fiesta's at the LA Auto show.
Click Here
Hot Damn. 12,999 to start. Methinks I need to buy a brand new "track car".
thats teh sedam the hatch is 15 Something
I priced a hatch at Ford.ca, 22,000.00 for what I wanted..........
The Sedan looks stupider than a Focus sedan..........( don't tell Meford I said that)
Gah $22,599 for a loaded sedan ($1,250 for an AT, screw you Ford <_<) and not even an option for an upgraded stereo in the thing?

Failboat thy name is Fiesta...

NefCanuck
Yeah, I ran through the pricing... with the features and price range, why bother fielding the 2010 Focus? Not so impressed about the price creep, still intrigued by the car. I'll definitely be going to Stockfish when they hit to take one for a rip. Oh, and I mean FOR A RIP. Muahahahaa.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 7 2009, 06:59 AM Wrote:Yeah, I ran through the pricing... with the features and price range, why bother fielding the 2010 Focus? Not so impressed about the price creep, still intrigued by the car. I'll definitely be going to Stockfish when they hit to take one for a rip. Oh, and I mean FOR A RIP. Muahahahaa.
[right][snapback]298129[/snapback][/right]

One of two things will happen to the Focus

1) It gets moved "upmarket" (read price increase and some useless frippery added for content to justify the push, though if they added the BLIS system...)

2) It gets phased out but then the gap between the Fiesta and the Fusion is too huge.

NefCanuck
Keep in mind that for 2011/12, we should be getting the next-gen C1 based Focus, so the small Fiesta/Focus price gap will disappear soon... Ford has priced the Fiesta just under the current Focus to get the 'cool kids' into the Fiesta, and the 'value seekers' into the left over, warmed over profit making Focus.

This is similar to when the Contour/Mystique were introduced with the Tempo/Topaz back in '95, and when the Focus was introduced with the Contour/Mystique.
Yeah, but what then of the Fusion? For a couple thou, you can get the decently-roomy Fusion and for a couple thou more you can haul ass with the V6 and the 6-speed auto.

Ford offering a 6-speed auto in the Fiesta and a 4-speed auto in the Focus - WIN/FAIL.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 8 2009, 09:14 AM Wrote:Yeah, but what then of the Fusion? For a couple thou, you can get the decently-roomy Fusion and for a couple thou more you can haul ass with the V6 and the 6-speed auto.
[right][snapback]298216[/snapback][/right]

From what I hear on the Fusion boards they are looking at replacing the Fusion in the 2013MY but whether it is with a version of the Ford global midsized platform (Mondeo IIRC) or another reworking of the current gen is unclear.

If they go the Mondeo global platform route then expect the Fusion to get pushed up the price ladder as well :unsure:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Dec 8 2009, 12:03 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 8 2009, 09:14 AM Wrote:Yeah, but what then of the Fusion? For a couple thou, you can get the decently-roomy Fusion and for a couple thou more you can haul ass with the V6 and the 6-speed auto.
[right][snapback]298216[/snapback][/right]

From what I hear on the Fusion boards they are looking at replacing the Fusion in the 2013MY but whether it is with a version of the Ford global midsized platform (Mondeo IIRC) or another reworking of the current gen is unclear.

If they go the Mondeo global platform route then expect the Fusion to get pushed up the price ladder as well :unsure:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]298225[/snapback][/right]

After winning the Motor Trend car of the year the Fusion name will stay and the complete redesign will be done for 2013.

The Fiesta ad banners coupled with the colours are reminding me of the Ipod Nano ads.