FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Very Nice!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

02SVTSEDAN

This mite be a repost - But I don't care...Turbo!!!!!!!!
Nice vid.,,:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuI84onN3eg
I hope everybody felt atleast one nice pull like this to work!! Would be nice!
Cheers,
:beerchug:
Holly Crap!!!!! :o
yea seen it before....i think he's making 336whp now....very strong sedan....but he's got too many fawking gauges inside...like wtf? and i'd change the exterior a bit

02SVTSEDAN

NikiterZTS,Apr 16 2007, 07:05 PM Wrote:yea seen it before....i think he's making 336whp now....very strong sedan....but he's got too many fawking gauges inside...like wtf?  and i'd change the exterior a bit
[right][snapback]235008[/snapback][/right]

Ya - that car needs to be a sleeper minus the sticker and guages!!

I would put a boost and air fuel hidden in the heat vents.

I think that's all you need..
yea like he's got it all riced out.....
Enough gauges for and airplane all he needs now is a WING

02SVTSEDAN

zx5power,Apr 16 2007, 07:22 PM Wrote:Enough gauges for and airplane all he needs now is a WING
[right][snapback]235014[/snapback][/right]

Could you image if it could fly!!! - Mabee if I was drunk enough! :lol:
haha he needs a intercom so he can notify his passengers of take off..
Call it what you want...that car is quick.

It's a shame it looks like a turd.
wow nutty acceleration
sweet sedan.. what yours could have been dave ! and di any one els notice the last song coupled with the SSQ BOV sound and get instant need for speed underground flash backs??! LOL
ZED_not_zee,Apr 18 2007, 01:12 AM Wrote:sweet sedan.. what yours could have been dave !  and di any one els notice the last song coupled with the SSQ BOV sound and get instant need for speed underground flash backs??! LOL
[right][snapback]235280[/snapback][/right]

lol, so true....

the only thing I'd change is the redunant dual monster tach, and where the 4 gauges on the passenger side are mounted....

other than that, I think it's freakin awesome....

GO SEDANS!!!! lol
The motor belongs in a car that doesn't look like a box of Ricearoni.

I also love how he blew two motors with the same guy.

Can anyone verify if that dyno is WHP or BHP? It seems high for "just" 10 lbs of boost on a Zetec from what I've seen on FF/FJ/here.