FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Atom... You'll Never See Anything Like It.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HOLY CRAP!

I have NEVER seen anything like it!
I saw one at the TO autoshow.

Actually I think Bluetoy posted this a while back. http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...c=16395&hl=atom

Neat car, but you probably would not want to drive it in the weather we have had lately.
No matter someone says, that thing would be a track queen. But with it being street legal, you could pull it out once in awhile just for the looks
Well if you want to drive one and have some extra cash laying around this may interest you.

Quote:Dear Steve,

Thanks for your continued interest in the Ariel Atom 2 by Brammo.  Did you know that there’s now a great new opportunity for you to be able to experience the sensation of driving an Atom for yourself, particularly for the many of you who’ve been unable to make the trip to our factory in Ashland, Oregon?  This opportunity is now available along with a great new promotion! 

If your experience is anything like most, once you drive the car, you’ll want to own one.  So here’s a unique and exclusive chance to drive one of our fleet of new Ariel Atoms on your choice of numerous great tracks, FOR FREE!

Just purchase a seat in any one of our many Ariel Atom Experience track day events and the full cost of participation will be credited towards the purchase of our available carbon fiber upgrades for your very own new Ariel Atom. Your personal Ariel Atom Experience will give you a full day with one of our cars, including at least two full hours of direct wheel time. It’ll be an unforgettable day filled with excitement that will give you the best possible opportunity to fully understand why this car receives such amazing reviews in the media and from current owners and enthusiasts.

In order to take advantage of this offer, please visit www.arielatomexperience.com and choose your track and date.  Please enter this coupon code [DRIVENSAVE] on your AAE order form, and we’ll ensure you get a full credit of the applicable fee towards any carbon fiber options for the Ariel Atom at time of purchase. You can choose from our CF fenders, tub, new wing package, mirrors or body panels.  So experience the Ariel Atom on the track for a full day of driving, instruction, great food and fun and do it FOR FREE when you purchase an Ariel Atom vehicle. This full credit is good for 1 year from participation in an Ariel Atom Experience event and is applicable to US or Canadian orders.

Now fully experience the amazing Ariel Atom 2, including professional driving instruction, and save money on your purchase of a car!

* This offer also applies to any US or Canadian Ariel Atom Experience customer already holding a confirmed booking (you will be issued a coupon code).
wow thats nuts. and i checked out how much it is to test one of those things, 2 grand!
That would be a sweet toy!
mmmmm S/C Type R.....
the ones that are made for North America are made with the 2.0L Ecotec engine from the Cobalt SS, it is supercharged and tweeked to make the same power as the Type R engine, just that the Type R engine didn't meet emission standards.
thats funny...how come people do those honda type R engine swaps around here?

any idea?
NikiterZTS,Apr 20 2007, 05:39 PM Wrote:thats funny...how come people do those honda type R engine swaps around here?

any idea?
[right][snapback]235648[/snapback][/right]

your thinking of the B18 swap from an Integra Type R, the engine thats in the Atom is the Civic Type R and believe its the K-series engine in there. Completely different animal from the B-series.
I believe the K-Series engine is in the TSX also....
I was told by them that the choice for N.America was based on supply. There were a limited number available with the Honda but since supply was a problem they opted for the Ecotec. I believe Jay Leno had a helping hand in the Ecotec deal. Rumor has it GM wasn't interested until JL called...
my god I want one!!!
I love how celeb's have so much power...

I think Leno is anti imports