FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Performance World Carshow 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
She'll probably just wear a dress but all of her dresses actually don't cover her ass lol So yes bring the good camera
Just a bump for the show here folks, 'cause the latest bling has arrived courtesy of the Dixie Ford Speedshop and is awaiting install pending some scheduling.

Come out to the show and you'll see what I mean :lol:

NefCanuck
hmmm i am off that week and will be doing the suspension retrofit... extreme maybe
I'd enter my car if the fenders werent all dented up. Oh ya and if my interior was finished i'd enter as well. Dont think any of that will be complete by show time unfortunatly :(
Burnin21,Feb 18 2010, 09:01 PM Wrote:I'd enter my car if the fenders werent all dented up. Oh ya and if my interior was finished i'd enter as well. Dont think any of that will be complete by show time unfortunatly :(
[right][snapback]301678[/snapback][/right]

buy my interior :P
All the Masiv Monday regulars just got some bling. Its going to be an interesting spring.
Kev start a meet for Monday lol
some how i completely missed this hole thread.

i will be attending 100% but just in person.

what days or day you guys all going.
I will be there all weekend and friday.
My plan is Sunday only and the SVTOA Toronto club will be taking care of the car Fri & Sat after set up is done on Thursday.

NefCanuck
If you need help setting up, let me know before hand so I can bring some wax for your car.
Or just a hand wipping stuff down.
Scorcher000,Mar 3 2010, 04:10 PM Wrote:If you need help setting up, let me know before hand so I can bring some wax for your car.
Or just a hand wipping stuff down.
[right][snapback]302687[/snapback][/right]

I'll definitely accept a hand wiping the car down.

My plan is a wash & wax this weekend and then a wash and dry Thursday morning after I get the summer wheels put on (and at this rate I'll leave em on <_< )

NefCanuck
This is happening on the first weekend of March Break isn't it? This may hamper my plans. :glare:
i will be leaving for Toronto tomorrow

any one going on the sat?
Jmountney1,Mar 12 2010, 12:57 PM Wrote:i will be leaving for Toronto tomorrow

[right][snapback]303234[/snapback][/right]

I'll be at the SVT display all day Saturday and probably most of Sunday with the cars.

NefCanuck
Have fun guys. I wanted to attend but stuck at work site for a long time.
[Image: DSC00807.jpg]

Mmmm . so they come in bundles :rolleyes: Lord have mercy !
NefCanuck,Mar 12 2010, 10:28 PM Wrote:

I'll be at the SVT display all day Saturday and probably most of Sunday with the cars.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]303246[/snapback][/right]

i will stop by the svt display for sher.

what color is you car?
Jmountney1,Mar 12 2010, 09:20 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 12 2010, 10:28 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]303246[/snapback][/right]

i will stop by the svt display for sher.

what color is you car?
[right][snapback]303259[/snapback][/right]

The Black Fusion (and if I can get a hand with 'em) black Ford emblems... they arrived in the mail today, front, back & steering wheel :P

NefCanuck
So it took forever but I have all of the pics uploaded now and just starting on the Vids, but I'll turn them into a full vid.

Enjoy

Album

[Image: 100_0982.jpg]
[Image: 100_0953-1.jpg]
[Image: 100_0951-1.jpg]
[Image: 100_0872.jpg]
Pages: 1 2