FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Interested In A Brampton Meet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im from brampton and i just joined this site, so im not to sure how the meetings go, but i know there are tons of focus owners in brampton, and was wondering if anyone in brampton and the local area would be interested in getting together for a meeting, possible dinner some where and then check out the rides of course. Let me kno.
im good for a meet around brampton or mississauga, but has to be on a weekend sometime as i work afternoon shift
ye man i dont see that being a problem. just need to see how many other are interested. and when and where we should do it. i can think of a pretty good parking lot to go to for the like show and shine portion but to get food any where, we will have to discuss it. hopefully we can get a few people together
well count me in

p.s post pic of your ride
j-boot72,Apr 13 2007, 10: Wrote:Im from brampton and i just joined this site, so im not to sure how the meetings go, but i know there are tons of focus owners in brampton, and was wondering if anyone in brampton and the local area would be interested in getting together for a meeting, possible dinner some where and then check out the rides of course. Let me kno.
[right][snapback]234652[/snapback][/right]
Welcome ... and yes, there are lots of Focus owner's in Brampton my wife and I included (between us we've had 7 since 2000) ... I'd show up if the timing/location was right - might have to bring one or two of the ruggers though.
Where is Broli? He needs to post up when the Masiv Mondays start again. Which are in north Mississauga. I am up for any meet once my Doctor says I can drive again. I am hoping sooner than later. I am going stir-crazy here sitting at home.
sounds like fun...
NikiterZTS,Apr 14 2007, 03:16 AM Wrote:well count me  in

[right][snapback]234660[/snapback][/right]

post a pic of whos ride?
and yea i would really like to get a meet together. considering of course if we have enough people. i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas of where to meet. a friend of mine works at a place just out of mississauga. and has huge parking lots and a wicked 4 story parking garage with a good view. figured at least if we went some where like that we could take some mean photos. but let me know
I'm up for it, just have to see what day/location people pick to know if I can make it or not (My after work schedule is getting as crazy as my work schedule :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
Here's a tip for organzing a meet.

Picka date and time with a location.

Plan well in advance. You'll get a better response.

:)
ANTHONYD,Apr 14 2007, 10:31 PM Wrote:Here's a tip for organzing a meet.

[right][snapback]234748[/snapback][/right]
Make sure beer and wings are involved.

And what's with this nothing to do tomorrow Anthony. I've got a list arms length long.

Let me speak to Jen. I'll get you something to do.
meford4u,Apr 14 2007, 11:36 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Apr 14 2007, 10:31 PM Wrote:Here's a tip for organzing a meet.

[right][snapback]234748[/snapback][/right]
Make sure beer and wings are involved.

And what's with this nothing to do tomorrow Anthony. I've got a list arms length long.

Let me speak to Jen. I'll get you something to do.
[right][snapback]234750[/snapback][/right]

Thanks...but no thanks :P

I actually got A LOT done today.

I managed to complete dismantle and repaint my BBQ, put new parts in and put it all back together while replacing all the nuts and bolts. It looks like brand-new!

I also got th inside of the car cleaned, and replaced the shower faucet upstairs.

I've earned a day off (according to my wife :P)
well as far as good beer and wings go. i have two locations. hooters on queen st in brampton. or turtle jacks in mississauga. lol
j-boot72,Apr 14 2007, 04: Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Apr 14 2007, 03:16 AM Wrote:well count me  in

[right][snapback]234660[/snapback][/right]

post a pic of whos ride?
[right][snapback]234719[/snapback][/right]

hhmm :unsure:
well everyone already seen mine bofore :lol:
j-boot72,Apr 15 2007, 01: Wrote:well as far as good beer and wings go. i have two locations. hooters on queen st in brampton. or turtle jacks in mississauga. lol
[right][snapback]234766[/snapback][/right]

TJ'S!

A great place for a meet. One of my best friends is a manager there.
hooters in brampton i'll come out when my cars back on the road ive seen alot of lowered foci wagons in b town kinda cool and then again kinda not
ZX3_2NV,Apr 15 2007, 12:02 PM Wrote:hooters in brampton i'll come out when my cars back on the road ive seen alot of lowered foci wagons in b town kinda cool and then again kinda not
[right][snapback]234806[/snapback][/right]
Considering the number of lowered Foci Break and Estates on the other side of the Atlantic, where they define the cars most on this board think are cool, I can only surmise you have a problem with Brampton ---- hmmmmm.
ztw what the heck are u talkng about? so yea tjs then? i take it will be the settled place. considering everything there is amazing and it has wicked parking and is right near the HWY
j-boot72,Apr 15 2007, 06: Wrote:ztw what the heck are u talkng about? so yea tjs then? i take it will be the settled place. considering everything there is amazing and it has wicked parking and is right near the HWY
[right][snapback]234828[/snapback][/right]
Uhhhh ..... sure (wow!).

Okay this is going a bit offside, but I was referencing his "kinda cool, kinda notcool" comment about a lot of lowered Focus wagons in Brampton ... mainly because I drive one (a lowered Focus wagon) and my wife's car resembles one (a Focus wagon with so much junk in the trunk it looks lowered) ... even if I didn't need a wagon for family and hobby reasons I'd drive one anyway, 'cause for me they're cool - especially when lowered and tastefully modified - and I came to think that way spending a lot of time overseas where I saw lots of them ... lowered and tastefully modified.

But that's just me.

Oh ... Hooters in Brampton is just fine by me, or even the adult establishment a couple doors down if the ladies attending have an open mind.

Or TJs - whatever.
Pages: 1 2 3