FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sway Bar End Links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Everyone. Does anyone know where I can get front and rear end links with eurothane bushings? Thanks

DRyanC
front: (not sure those are eurothane or not)
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Ford-Focus-Contour-SVT-...VQQcmdZViewItem

rear:
http://www.newedgeperformance.com/index.as...PROD&ProdID=180

You can also try local performance shop.
What are the benefits of making this change?
DRyanC,Apr 13 2007, 01:12 PM Wrote:Hey Everyone. Does anyone know where I can get front and rear end links with eurothane bushings? Thanks

DRyanC
[right][snapback]234566[/snapback][/right]

Your locate Ford dealer should have the rear one.
http://www.newedgeperformance.com/index.as...PROD&ProdID=180
Go with this setup with the stock sway bar the car handles much better. The stock ones are crap mine were ready to fall apart when I removed them
Your local NAPA store should have them. When I had mine replaced thats where they got them from
ok why would you opt for urathane when there is alredy a spherical bearing there? you have a 2000 right.. the new version of the oem part for your car is substantially stronger...

Upon closer inspection, I agree with the fronts that there is no need for anything but OEM, but for rears are the OEM rubber or urathane?

Yes a 2000

DRyanC
ahh ok I litrally went out side, glanced under my car and saw my red Rear sway bar endlinks after I posted

I said to my self "jeez I for got all about those"..

I think they're energy supension... they came with my eibach anti roll kit...
I just ordered front and rear MOOG links from APG. They come with poly bushings for the rear. The front links come with greese nipples so that they will last longer if you put the time in to re greese every 3K. The front links are alot stiffer than the OEM links and are qutie cheep. $20 a side.......
Well I went to the local NAPA and they had no idea about the prothane rears. The local ford dealer also had no idea if there is any difference between the SVT and ZX3 rears. BCV6SVT, is there a web site for these Moog APG parts you speak of? Thanks

DRyanC
DRyanC,Apr 25 2007, 09:42 AM Wrote:Well I went to the local NAPA and they had no idea about the prothane rears. The local ford dealer also had no idea if there is any difference between the SVT and ZX3 rears. BCV6SVT, is there a web site for these Moog APG parts you speak of? Thanks

DRyanC
[right][snapback]236253[/snapback][/right]

First of all if at napa they couldnt tell you their stupid.

It should be the same part for the record. I only list one when I look for my car.
Hey Mason, are you able to give me the part number for NAPA? I also tried car quest and again they have no idea. I tried that newedgeperformance link and it has the part but I can't buy online to ship to Canada.

DRyanC
ya. Napa runs moog if I remember right. Ill see if I can find the part number.
Good site. Ive seen it but never used it.
Good price on drums for the focus on there.
yeah there prices are good and its only a $19 charge to send to canada. the only thing is that they take a while to ship. i just go the email today saying that they have shipped the items..... <_<
So I checked my napa system and found this.
Both part numbers are moog part number, they will wanna know that.

Rear link kit / SVT - K90129

None SVT k90130

Basicly it looks to me like one is Heavy duty and one is normal.
partsource has the front's quiet cheap,around 16 dollars a piece .Changed both of my fronts because of the price- one was bad.
BCV6SVT,Apr 18 2007, 01:00 AM Wrote:I just ordered front and rear MOOG links from APG.  They come with poly bushings for the rear.  The front links come with greese nipples so that they will last longer if you put the time in to re greese every 3K.  The front links are alot stiffer than the OEM links and are qutie cheep.  $20 a side.......
[right][snapback]235283[/snapback][/right]

Agreed /\/\/\

I put the MOOG ones on my car, but this was because they (swaybar endlinks for the front) weren't included with the swaybar/kit that I got from Dynamic/Multimatic/SHM (though the rear came with new ones). The MOOG ones are a lot more HD than stock, they have the grease fittings, and they are affordable. This would be your best option.

L8tz
Pages: 1 2