FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Is Gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend from work is on his way over now to pick up the car. I will miss it, but my new ride is pretty sweet, a 2010 Passat wagon, 2.0T MT. Here's a pic of them together:
[Image: 2010FocusandPassat-001.jpg]
There will be some items in the "For Sale" section soon...

Ivan MacKenzie
imack,Apr 17 2010, 02:23 PM Wrote:A friend from work is one his way over now to pick up the car.  I will miss it, but my new ride is pretty sweet, a 2010 Passat wagon, 2.0T MT.  Here's a pic of them together:
There will be some items in the "For Sale" section soon...

Ivan MacKenzie
[right][snapback]305349[/snapback][/right]
One of the best looking wagons on the site for sure ... maybe your co-worker will join the site ... and nice Passat indeed - it's too bad we don't have the Mondeo here - perhaps you might have stayed in the Ford family otherwise.

[Image: ford_mondeo_tuning_rieger.jpg]
nice wagon do you have plans to mod it at all?

ZTWsquared,Apr 17 2010, 01:37 PM Wrote:One of the best looking wagons on the site for sure ... maybe your co-worker will join the site ... and nice Passat indeed - it's too bad we don't have the Mondeo here - perhaps you might have stayed in the Ford family otherwise.

[Image: ford_mondeo_tuning_rieger.jpg]
Yes, it really is a shame that Ford no longer sells a wagon in NA (damn Americans!). Ford was all I owned before the Passat, but they've taken themselves out of the market. I guess they figure I'd be happy buying a Edge or Flex, but they just won't drive the same as a proper wagon.

Don't hold your breath waiting for the new owner to join the board, he not car nuts like we are...

Ivan MacKenzie.
Jmountney1,Apr 17 2010, 02:13 PM Wrote:nice wagon do you have plans to mod it at all?
[right][snapback]305354[/snapback][/right]
So far, I've got the R32 pedal set and European EDM rearview mirrors that have a "built-in" fisheye area:
http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Passat...Pedal/ES250806/
http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Passat...rors/ES1862888/

The above are waiting to be installed, and I'm currently considering suspension options...

Ivan MacKenzie.
that mirror is sweet..
the focus wagon look so tiny comapred to the passat iin the picture lol
I heard rumours that they are going to make the taurus wagon again.

Here is a rendering
[Image: showagonab-1268098627.jpg]
ZX3_2NV,Apr 19 2010, 12:19 PM Wrote:I heard rumours that they are going to make the taurus wagon again.

Here is a rendering
[right][snapback]305417[/snapback][/right]

That's deadly...
ZX3_2NV,Apr 19 2010, 11:19 AM Wrote:I heard rumours that they are going to make the taurus wagon again.

Here is a rendering
[right][snapback]305417[/snapback][/right]
Yes, it does look pretty sweet. But I'm guessing even if they make it, they wouldn't provide a manual tranny as as option. Gotta have my stick...

Ivan MacKenzie.