FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Guess What Ford Is In The Shop Getting Bodywork?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to pick up the red rollerskate after its 55K service today (April 12) and as the courtesy shuttle is pulling into Erinwood Ford I notice a very familar rear end in the service bay.

Turns out that they're working on a Ford GT40, I tried to find the photo of it that was here but it was coloured robin egg blue with what looked like orange striping.

So I go to pick up my keys and mention seeing it to the SA ringing through my bill, she mentions that its in for bodywork as the owner pinged it off a guardrail and munched a fender & a rim. I jokingly said that the fender & rim cost more than my car is worth and she says that the rim and the unpainted fender are $10K! (Which is just about what I would get for my car now :ph34r: )

The SA then says that the owner, upon hearing the cost asked to see any Saleen Mustangs that they had available... I wanna be adopted by that guy :P

NefCanuck
Ouch, 10K

i remember watching Bull Run and the guy riving the lambo, screwed up his clutch. So the winner of the race would get 200K, but then he was saying how he has to share that with the Co-Driver and then the clutch would probably cost him something like 100K anyways. So he droped out of the race.

But I guess if someone is rich enough to buy a car like that is rich enough to pay for repairs as well.
ouch.....
1 more to go