FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Rear Hatch Trim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stock or other, must be in excellent shape.
Mine cracked.
I had the same problem on the old car.
Needless to say no one here has one extra lol
Alien-Tek,Apr 12 2007, 09: Wrote:Stock or other, must be in excellent shape.
Mine cracked.
[right][snapback]234377[/snapback][/right]

I assume that you tried Carccone's Auto Wreckers on Bloomington Rd. & no joy eh? :(

NefCanuck
Nope. No joy.
carcone guys are bunc of asswipes. They are selling a used focus engine for 230, meanwhile i just wanted two green plugs that go to the back of the headlights and he wanted 75$ for them. WTF!!!!!!
mo_focus,Apr 12 2007, 05:41 PM Wrote:carcone guys are bunc of asswipes. They are selling a used focus engine for 230, meanwhile i just wanted two green plugs that go to the back of the headlights and he wanted 75$ for them. WTF!!!!!!
[right][snapback]234486[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, typical of Carcones.... and it is literally a stones throw from my house.
<_<
I did have an extra, but sold it to another member.. I think it was 01-yellow-zx3, he might not have used it though since I remember him trying to sell it too. Might be worth shooting him a PM to see if he's got it kicking around somewhere.
over 150$ for a crome one on keystone
!!alien-tek, i got an extra one, drop me a pm..
Still looking for one of these!

Paolo, still want this if you have it.

The older ones cracked because there was a TSB on them , they were over-tightened at the factory hence the cracks, and if you dont fix it , good ol rust should soon follow from water leaks
Mike,Jun 4 2007, 11:36 PM Wrote:The older ones cracked because there was a TSB on them , they were over-tightened at the factory hence the cracks, and if you dont fix it , good ol rust should soon follow from water leaks
[right][snapback]240536[/snapback][/right]

Anyone have a copy of this TSB? That means a dealer will have to replace it for free, right? I noticed mine was cracked a few weeks ago, and the dealer wants $362 for a painted one!
I HAVE one, drop me a pm
its plastic though
$25