FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Time Has Come To Sell My Baby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Time to sell my pride and joy over the years. 1998 Ford F150 extended cab 4X4. I have owned this truck since day one. Midnight blue in colour and the paint is still amazing. Grey interior. PW, PDL, cruise, tilt, AC works great, AM/FM single CD. No accidents. Very clean ride. Summer and winter tires and rims included. Summers are Centerline 16X10 with Mickey Thompson BAJAS. Winters are Ford factory rims with BFG's. Both sets were purchsed new last summer(2008). Fold-a-cover on the bed and Westin Stainless tube steps. Lund lighted visor painted to match the truck.

If your interested, it will be for sale come early/mid January. I can post pics later or PM me for a pic.

Price will be set at $6250.

Etested, certified, everything. Just give me da $$$ and you drive it away.
Dammit I wish I had the cash. I love your truck if I had the coin i'd buy it in a heartbeat lol.
What's the milege on it now?

And what are you grabbing next? Chevy or Dodge?

;-)
Nik, your an idiot.

Fawk off.

No more posts nik in my for sale thread.
meford4u,Nov 29 2009, 11:42 PM Wrote:Nik, your an idiot.

Fawk off.

No more posts nik in my for sale thread.
[right][snapback]297877[/snapback][/right]

That like did not answer the milege question. :rolleyes:
I was going to ask the mileage question too.

Which engine does it have? 4.6L or 5.4L Triton? I'm looking for a pickup, but it has to be able to haul a car trailer.

Pics?
The truck in MINT!
ANTHONYD,Nov 30 2009, 01:29 PM Wrote:The truck in MINT!
[right][snapback]297891[/snapback][/right]

Is Mint you mean?
It has the 4.6L with an added HD suspension in the rear for hauling heavy loads.

The truck has 270k on it.
meford4u,Nov 30 2009, 03:55 PM Wrote:It has the 4.6L with an added HD suspension in the rear for hauling heavy loads.

The truck has 270k on it.
[right][snapback]297895[/snapback][/right]

uhh WOW that sounds alot like my baby o.o
engine/suspension and all

P.S. its Twilight Blue :D

[Image: Image1.jpg]
Not the same blue. And mine does not have an 8' box or two tone.

BTW Oscar. The truck already has a brake controller for towing and skull cap mirrors for towing.
What did you get to replace ol' blue balls?
ANTHONYD,Dec 2 2009, 10:27 AM Wrote:What did you get to replace ol' blue balls?
[right][snapback]297948[/snapback][/right]
I bought the crew cab FX4 with almost all the bells and whistles. I was going to wait until 2011/12, but the incentives are just too good to pass up right now. I bought a $56k truck for just under $39 taxes in out the door. the fact we are losing some of these incentives is pushing alot of FORD employees to buy vehicles NOW. It's black on black. I get it in mid January. No rush to sell old blue balls. I'll put up pics when it arrives and when I am ready to sell blue balls. Will really miss my old truck.
Ah but will your new ride have that nice growl that Ol' Blue when you push it? :lol:

NefCanuck
meford4u,Dec 2 2009, 02:15 PM Wrote:
I bought the crew cab FX4 with almost all the bells and whistles. I was going to wait until 2011/12, but the incentives are just too good to pass up right now. I bought a $56k truck for just under $39 taxes in out the door. the fact we are losing some of these incentives is pushing alot of FORD employees to buy vehicles NOW. It's black on black. I get it in mid January. No rush to sell old blue balls. I'll put up pics when it arrives and when I am ready to sell blue balls. Will really miss my old truck.
[right][snapback]297957[/snapback][/right]

Sounds nice Bryan.
And yes, the incentives for you ford guys right now are unbelievable. My wife's uncle (retired) just bought a brand new Edge sport (loaded.) And this guy is the cheapest guy I've ever met. :lol:

Can't wait to see it!

meford4u,Dec 1 2009, 01:04 PM Wrote:Not the same blue.  And mine does not have an 8' box or two tone.

BTW Oscar.  The truck already has a brake controller for towing and skull cap mirrors for towing.
[right][snapback]297916[/snapback][/right]

o.o I never said EXACTLY.. Rotfl I was referring to the suspension/4x4 etc :P and the color of mine was twilight blue :P

yeah if I could of found a 6ft box I would of grabbed it but the trucks I've been comin across before that one were junkers..

this truck also had a 2 3/4 ball aswell as a eyelit style hitch install with a factory brake controller ( I since removed it from the truck seeing none of my trailers need it and I would almost loose a foot getting in the truck )

either way free bump and I wish you would of posted sooner I would of probably grabbed yours seeing its slightly more expensive then the one I got and didn't mind paying for it
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=190...&wmid=190259481

I had the truck sold until the guy started making me payments. I am not a bank.
Will sell the truck/ bottom line for no less than $5500. No negotiating/ no BS/just cash.
It won't last long.
Sad to see ole' blue balls go to a new home and drive away today.

But I am $6000 richer.

Party at DD1's place!!!

meford4u,Mar 13 2010, 04:14 PM Wrote:Sad to see ole' blue balls go to a  new home and drive away today.

But I am $6000 richer.

Party at DD1's place!!!
[right][snapback]303276[/snapback][/right]
I don't recall seeing pics of the new beast - whaddya get; and yeah, I know, another pickup - but specifically.
Ken,

Read the whole ad!!!! LOL

meford4u,Dec 2 2009, 01:15 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]297957[/snapback][/right]

Oh, and it's 2 tone. Back on grey with full black leather interior. No wood panelling on the interior, just the carbon "look". WHen the rest of the equipment goes on, I will post a pic or two. But that might be mid summer.
Pages: 1 2