FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Snow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if it'll be snow, but, there is a special weather statement for Southern Ontario. There is a winter storm for today and tomorrow. It might be a rain event, up to 25 mm. or it could be a snow event, 10 cm., or so, depending on the Temperatures. So be careful out there.
Ottawa is suppose to get 5-10cm. retarded. :angry:
oh how Ghhhaaaay.....i just hope everything is good for saturday
Aren't you guys all glad you put on your summer rims?
:lol:

PWNED!
and I was going to bring the car in for its 55K service tommorow morning too <_<

NefCanuck
i know i jus put on summer tires those things grip to snow like it was wet ice...f$@#ign hate this snow s***...
ANTHONYD,Apr 11 2007, 10:24 AM Wrote:Aren't you guys all glad you put on your summer rims?
:lol:

PWNED!
[right][snapback]234220[/snapback][/right]

I havent changed the tires on the bmw or accord yet, still good to go! :lol:
May 1st for snow tire removal
According to the Weather Network, the Toronto area will get mostly rain, they think
Ahhh it's 88 and sunny all week here. I'll think about you guys and that snow when I'm teeing off at 5:30. It's too hot to be out playing right now.

:P
Euro Ford Fan,Apr 11 2007, 04:51 PM Wrote:Ahhh it's 88 and sunny all week here.  I'll think about you guys and that snow when I'm  teeing off at 5:30.  It's too hot to be out playing right now.

:P
[right][snapback]234253[/snapback][/right]

haha, rub it in would ya :)
I've changed the tires - doesn't matter if it snows as it won't be around for long ?
Down here they say a 90% chance of rain, about 1/2" worth. Good times.

I'll tell you where to stick your 88 too.. its a whole 47 and windy and nasty here. Glad I changed my plugs this morning when at least there was some sun out.
close call, but we didnt get any.