FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Track Day (its About That Time)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im probably heading down with the whole bunch of guys from kitchener to st.thomas drag tack.

i checked the weather its gonna be 13 degrees and 40% rain....not too bad

i know its a short notes but if anyone wanna come out and do some 1/4 mile im gonna be there for sure.....just don't wanna be the only Focus guy out there.....

laterz
I've been there many time with http://www.lamc.ca when I was living in London , people you will see with Mustangs overthere if they are from the club they probably know me.. :)

Here's a Few shots I took when I was there.

Silver GT is my ex-Mustang and the SHM car was my Boss's car..

[Image: 159675.jpg]

[Image: 159676.jpg]
wow
what did u and your boss run?
if i can get out of work i will be there
im prob gonna be there around 10-11am
i hope a lil more people can come out...i know there are a whole bunch of you geeks in London :)
april 15th is track clean up day with free break fast and test and tune,, a bunch of my freinds and I are going then... any one consider going on th 15th instead?
hell, it's only 10 minutes for me, I'll go both days....lol
I wish there was a track closer to me :( #1 reason for street racing, who wants to drive 2+ hours to go to the track?
hardk0re,Apr 11 2007, 08:27 AM Wrote:I wish there was a track closer to me :(  #1 reason for street racing, who wants to drive 2+ hours to go to the track?
[right][snapback]234198[/snapback][/right]
Just a thought, someone should check out and see if Mosport does anything for the small "clubs"
p.s we are leaving Kitcheneron saturday at 5PM, so we'll be there around 6PM.....racing will go until 10pm

saturday night, come out!
NikiterZTS,Apr 10 2007, 07:11 PM Wrote:wow
what did u and your boss run?
[right][snapback]234143[/snapback][/right]

I didn't run but he's was doing a constant 10.48 . My car was a Convertible with a bunch of stereo gear so this was not a good car for drag racing. Just a cool car to drive.
Yup, if they want to curb street racing... make it a little more feasible to run a track.

I'm not driving almost 5 hours for a few passes... if I'm lucky enough to get that many in.
Hmmm I may make the sunday one that would be sweet. I'll see you guys there if I show :)
well we had a blast today at the track.... too bad anyone you couldn't show up
anyways i think 22 of us or 26 came from kitchener/cambridge all in one pack
after 40 mins their stupid machine got broken and couldn't show any more times....so i did 4 runs between then and the best one was :

1/4 16.05 sec at 85.67mph
60 ft 2.3949
i think i did a lil better after the machine broke down since my launches were better but we'll never know

anyways my wins were:
Acura integra with b16 i think
Passat
CRX Si vtech
and this Benz c240 , 6 speed manual :D (did 3 runs with him and won everyone of them) oh yea and its not his house and neither his car....some girl that he knows
[Image: benz_matt.jpg]

to what cars i lost:

1990 civic sedan with b20 swap (he had and extra person in his and he had me by a car)
240sx (2 car length)
Pontiac GTP (well no doubt)

These photos are from on the way to the track:

Passat that raced me at the track
[Image: Picture210.jpg]

Type R and 1.8T
[Image: Picture211.jpg]

This is when we got there:
the white civic is the one with B20
[Image: Picture213.jpg]

[Image: Picture214.jpg]

my buddy's 4 door civic with SIR swap (best time 15.4)
[Image: Picture215.jpg]

my buddy's modified type R(crazy f***ing ride)
[Image: Picture216.jpg]

"SIR" and Type R
[Image: Picture217.jpg]
V6 MX3's were elso pretty fast...they were hitting high 14's
[Image: Picture220.jpg]

Type R is putting slicks on
[Image: Picture221.jpg]
sorry I didn't make it man, I worked until 7:30 freakin AM, then I'm in the middle of swapping in my STS (console and stuff ripped out, crap everywhere)

next time for sure!
parkinlot its cool, i gave everyone too much of a short notes

here's my video
[Image: th_Picture223.jpg]
I would have went to this if I wasn't already in the states picking up the tires. Let me know the next time you wanna hit up the strip. I know a couple of guys that would come out.

Nice kills wish i was there. ill be heading to luskville dragway in a couple weeks for my go at it for 2007.
looks like a decent turnout for a non event don't forget about opening day of cscs June 3 at tmp
Pages: 1 2