FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Could Well Be My Last Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure I'm even going to mount them on the car, as so many that work in my company are NASCAR fans.

The stickers are the size of the *cough*wheresthestickers?*cough* FC.net stickers. They simply say (in their respective fonts) WRC > NASCAR.

It's been fun. :lol: :ph34r:
:wtf:
haha!

where'd you find those at?
:lol: :lol: ................. thats excellent but I really don't think many NASCAR fans would understand it ?? WRC - drivers with talent !!
I think I want * > NASCAR
Quote:thats excellent but I really don't think many NASCAR fans would understand it ?? WRC - drivers with talent !!

Are you saying NASCAR drivers are not talented? Come on, they've got to be the absolute most talented drivers in any form of racing. I mean hell, they drive around in a circle for 3+ hrs, my ass would fall asleep. That's freakin talent. :lol:
focusracer,Apr 10 2007, 11:52 AM Wrote:
Quote:thats excellent but I really don't think many NASCAR fans would understand it ?? WRC - drivers with talent !!

Are you saying NASCAR drivers are not talented? Come on, they've got to be the absolute most talented drivers in any form of racing. I mean hell, they drive around in a circle for 3+ hrs, my ass would fall asleep. That's freakin talent. :lol:
[right][snapback]234081[/snapback][/right]

Only your ass would fall asleep? ALL OF ME would fall asleep and create quite a spectacular explosion hitting a concrete barrier.
torradan,Apr 10 2007, 11:57 AM Wrote:
focusracer,Apr 10 2007, 11:52 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]234081[/snapback][/right]

Only your ass would fall asleep? ALL OF ME would fall asleep and create quite a spectacular explosion hitting a concrete barrier.
[right][snapback]234083[/snapback][/right]
oh.. that explains a lot of things. I always wondered why there were so many crashed. Even the best drivers in the world fall asleep at the wheel.
OK I will rephrase, I would straight out fall asleep driving in NASCAR circles. :) Hell, I think I'm falling asleep right now just thinking about it.
Join the WRC (World Rally Championship) group on Facebook and message Nick Reid. He has advertised on the Wall there.
:lol: given history i was expecting something completely dif in this thread....

:lol: :lol:
:lol:
Nascar, left hand turns does not make it a sport.