FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wagon - Spoiler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey -looking for a spoiler for my 2003 wagon and or a link for where to get one
thanks
focusnme,Apr 9 2007, 09:55 PM Wrote:hey -looking for a spoiler for my 2003 wagon and or a link for where to get one
thanks
[right][snapback]234022[/snapback][/right]
I bought a new one for my '07 wagon and was surprised at how little it was.

I'm ordering some other stuff very soon from my supplier in the U.S. and I can get you a price for a new one if you're interested ... don't think it's available in blue though; I believe your choice would be primed, white, black, vermillion, torreador, silver - primed is less money IIRC.

Let me know.
Roop Auto Body (hook up from Pat) painted/installed mine for $100.
sure let me know $$$$$ for one with primer - do you have pics or links?
focusnme,Apr 11 2007, 08:00 PM Wrote:sure let me know $$$$$ for one with primer - do you have pics or links?
[right][snapback]234291[/snapback][/right]
I'll take a pic of the one on my car when I get it back with my new warranty clutch but it is Ford OEM from Europe (Germany IIRC) - part no. 1M5Z-5444210-AAC, so it's pretty good. Not aware of any links unfortunately.

I'll have a price tomorrow.
ZTWsugardaddy was who I bought mine from. I think he ordered it from Poland.
focusnme,Apr 11 2007, 08:00 PM Wrote:sure let me know $$$$$ for one with primer - do you have pics or links?
[right][snapback]234291[/snapback][/right]
260 CAD all in ... shipping from Brampton to you is extra if needed - recommend we meet up though.

I might be willing to make a package deal on my wagon Pro-Kit plus the spoiler if that's something of interest to you.
what dollar figure??
focusnme,Apr 13 2007, 09:33 PM Wrote:what dollar figure??
[right][snapback]234647[/snapback][/right]
PM sent