FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Take My Quiz!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PARKINGLOT's trivia

Have some work... I acutally WORKED at this!!!
My score:

You are 50% car guy!

Your getting there, but have a way to go! Keep hitting those books...read and learn!!! Explore car magazines and websites!!!
:lol: :lol:
You are 75% car guy!
Hmmmm ... thought I'd do better (must the age thing) but 65% car guy.

Can I get bonus points for finding typo's in Questions 12 and 17?

And how about a followup question to question 20 ...

How do you spell the name of Germany's top-selling automaker?

"Volkswagon" or "Volkswagen"
I'm 65%
I think I lost it on all the import stuff. I don't pay attention to rice products
You are 70% car guy!

Play many car games and read different car magazines? good work! Your a well knowledged automotive enthusiest!!!
95%
You are a truly knowledgable car guy that must stump others in games of automotive trivia!!! Awesome Work!!!

I don't know which I got wrong :x
You are 75% car guy!

Play many car games and read different car magazines? good work! Your a well knowledged automotive enthusiest!!!

I have no clue for muscle cars..lol!
65%
I thought I would do worse...
But I probably shouldnt admit that
95%. car guy. The only one I got wrong was the b18 thing. I picked integra type r and it was integra... Who cares about stupid Hondas any how.
You are 70% car guy!

70% car guy... not too shabby, though not too good amongst this crowd :D

NefCanuck
Holy s***! I got 100% Damn.

I almost lost on the luxury company question though. Nissan has nothing to do with Audi whatsoever but I wouldn't really consider Mercury to be the luxury lineup for Ford, more like Lincoln.

true, I tried to make some of them hard...as for the spelling errors, I noticed one other one, but I'm not a professional-quiz-maker guy...lol

bluetoy,Apr 9 2007, 03:12 PM Wrote:95%. car guy. The only one I got wrong was the b18 thing. I picked integra type r and it was integra... Who cares about stupid Hondas any how.
[right][snapback]233965[/snapback][/right]

it actually was the Type-R btw...
You are 60% car guy!

Your definatly into cars! Keep working for more info though...try to enrich your automotive knowledge!!!

not bad
80% hell ya
85% car guy, not too shabby at all

there are more typos, Nurenburgring and Le Mans are spelled wrong in your quiz.
I got 70% ... I did better than I expected.
FocusGuy7476,Apr 9 2007, 07:02 PM Wrote:85% car guy, not too shabby at all

there are more typos, Nurenburgring and Le Mans are spelled wrong in your quiz.
[right][snapback]234006[/snapback][/right]

oh hell...I even tried to spellcheck the "ring" on google...blame them...
Pages: 1 2