FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Forza 2 Cars Announced!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Checkout one of the new cars in the lineup!

http://www.360-gamer.com/news.asp?id=747

2003 - Ford - FocusSport SVT Focus!!
It's about time... I haven't seen a Focus in a good racing game since NFSU 1!
That's awesome! I guess I need an XBOX 360 now eh?
i'm glad the games isn't being pushed back anymore, I want to play the game already.

thats cool theres the FocusSport SVT in there.
euro_zx5,Apr 7 2007, 09:17 AM Wrote:It's about time... I haven't seen a Focus in a good racing game since NFSU 1!
[right][snapback]233675[/snapback][/right]

there was an SVT focus in the first Forza game, wasn't there?

... i guess you know you've made it big when your company gets a car in a racing game
schade,Apr 7 2007, 07:26 PM Wrote:there was an SVT focus in the first Forza game, wasn't there?
[right][snapback]233703[/snapback][/right]

there was an SVT in the first Forza, could do an engine swap and put the 2.5L SVT V6 in it.
euro_zx5,Apr 7 2007, 02:17 PM Wrote:It's about time... I haven't seen a Focus in a good racing game since NFSU 1!
[right][snapback]233675[/snapback][/right]

What about Gran Turismo? I have GT3 and 4 and there is a Focus in both of them. GT4 has not only the rally focus, but the SVT and RS. That game is fantastic! I just picked it up for $20 a few weeks ago and have been playing it since. Only 18% done though...
Whoops... what I meant to say was I haven't seen a Focus in a NFS game since the original NFSU.