FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cbc Iq Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My brother is up visiting, and he told me to check out the cbc website for their IQ test.
Apparently they did a live IQ test with various teams competing against each other on the news a few night ago.
Anyways, I did the test and it was pretty cool... it gives you your IQ at the end, and it gives you the national respondant rate for the test.

Apparently, meat eaters are smarter than vegans

If you have about 20 minutes to spare, take the test!

CBC test the nation

02ztsian

Scored 113 but I rushed as my kids are yelling in the background-I saw at least 4 wrong answers just as I clicked......
117, but I know I botched 3 that I normally would have got. I'm kinda not here today.
122. I never thought I was that high.
121. I think i guessed 122 when i started the test. Not too shabby
110 not bad. For anyone who watched the show a couple of weeks ago, my Tattoo artist from Windsor was there
Hmm,

Seems to be a lot of 122's around here, myself included. Who'd have thought such intelligent people would buy Foci. :lol:
imack,Apr 7 2007, 11:37 AM Wrote:Hmm,

Seems to be a lot of 122's around here, myself included.  Who'd have thought such intelligent people would buy Foci.  :lol:
[right][snapback]233691[/snapback][/right]
not me :D
134 for me lol
Some where between 120-125, I can't recall exactly as I did the test when it was on TV a couple weeks back.

unfortunately, there were a couple of questions I realized I had punched the wrong answer for the moment I clicked...

overall.. not too shabby I guess.....
108... Not sure I trust a test like that but meh <_< :lol:

NefCanuck
Got a 111 when I did it a few weeks ago.. was on the phone at the time, so I misread a few of the questions :(